Notices

New Member, New Truck, Great Site

Old 12-27-2010, 09:59 AM   #1
MyNameIsLego is on a distinguished road

Name: John
MyNameIsLego's Tacoma Gallery
Smile New Member, New Truck, Great Site

Hey All,
Just landed one of the new 2011 TX Pros...you have no idea how hard it was to snag one with a manual transmission (searched a 5 state area)...I guess standards are starting to become a thing of the past *sigh. After driving 200 miles to get it I can safely state that it's a sweet truck and is perfect for my needs. I have a lot of work to do on this baby but even stock i think it is the best truck out there. I posted a thread about an audio upgrade (since almost nothing is out for 2011s online) and have already trolled the posts regarding the TRD Supercharger I am getting. This site is a wealth of knowledge and I am proud to be a member. Though I am still a Wrangler fan...it's safe to say that the ol' Jeep is in second place now. Take it easy.

~ Lego
Old 12-27-2010, 10:04 AM   #2
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW! Where in Northern California are you at?
Old 12-27-2010, 10:22 AM   #3
Mr SGA
MrFastLayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrFastLayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrFastLayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrFastLayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrFastLayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrFastLayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrFastLayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrFastLayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrFastLayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrFastLayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrFastLayne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Layne
MrFastLayne's Tacoma Gallery
Smile Wellcome to TW

Let's see your new truck
Old 12-27-2010, 11:15 PM   #4

Pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFastLayne View Post
Let's see your new truck
Haha I'm being a slacker, I will get some on here shortly.
Old 12-27-2010, 11:18 PM   #5

N. Cali

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337Taco View Post
Welcome to TW! Where in Northern California are you at?
I actually move there in three weeks, but figured I would say N. California since that will be home soon. It will be in the Fairfield/Vacaville area which appears to be sandwiched between Sacramento and San Francisco? Moving from the Pacific NW...beautiful county but the weather is a bit nasty right now.
Old 12-27-2010, 11:19 PM   #6
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
nice. you'll be right next to vallejo... country and hood at the same time lol