Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Greetings

Old 12-28-2010, 09:46 AM   #1
OSOQWK is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Aviator
OSOQWK's Tacoma Gallery
Greetings

Hi all, my names sean, im an air force aviator about to be stationed in Hawaii. I love taking things apart, just to put them back together. Im an avid bicyclist and motorcycle junkie. I own a Ducati 848 and a Yamaha R6 track bike. I currently drive my 09 tacoma 2.7 pre runner. Its funny, ive owned expensive sports/luxury cars in the past, yet ive never been so careful with a car as my tacoma... wierd.
Old 12-28-2010, 09:49 AM   #2
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Sup Sean,
Greetings to you from San Diego and welcome to TacomaWorld. Glad to have you with us.
Old 12-28-2010, 09:49 AM   #3
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Jester243's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to the site!!
Old 12-28-2010, 12:30 PM   #4
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 12-28-2010, 02:38 PM   #5
Jimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud of

Name: Jim
Jimmyjohn's Tacoma Gallery
Hey welcome to TW from Montana