Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Hello from VA

Old 12-28-2010, 05:28 PM   #1
Siren has a brilliant futureSiren has a brilliant futureSiren has a brilliant futureSiren has a brilliant futureSiren has a brilliant futureSiren has a brilliant futureSiren has a brilliant futureSiren has a brilliant futureSiren has a brilliant futureSiren has a brilliant futureSiren has a brilliant future

Air Force: AMMO
Name: Angela
Siren's Tacoma Gallery
Hello from VA

Hi!

I'm a new Tacoma owner. My last car was a 2005 Scion xB. It was rear ended at a red light by a Hyundai Santa Fe that totaled it out. It was a great car that saved my life and a huge part of why I stuck with Toyota. When I saw this Tacoma, I knew it was my next vehicle.

I have a 2011 PreRunner SR5 double cab who has dubbed himself Siren. I absolutely adore this truck (though the gas tank size is a lot to get used to compared to the Scion lol).

Anyway, looking forward to learning more about the truck. Will consider mods in the future but for now, the truck is staying stock. Glad to meet you all and see ya later.

-Angela
Old 12-28-2010, 05:37 PM   #2
ky taco
chopper is on a distinguished road

Name: chop
chopper's Tacoma Gallery
Old 12-28-2010, 05:40 PM   #4
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
welcome from VA
Old 12-28-2010, 05:41 PM   #7
113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
113tac's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from nova!
Old 12-28-2010, 05:58 PM   #8
Siren has a brilliant futureSiren has a brilliant futureSiren has a brilliant futureSiren has a brilliant futureSiren has a brilliant futureSiren has a brilliant futureSiren has a brilliant futureSiren has a brilliant futureSiren has a brilliant futureSiren has a brilliant futureSiren has a brilliant future

Siren's Tacoma Gallery
Yes, stationed at Langley. I have an assignment out in the next couple months but for now, I'm still here.
Old 12-28-2010, 06:03 PM   #9
DCW is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCW is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCW is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCW is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCW is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCW is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCW is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCW is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCW is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCW is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCW is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
DCW's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW from Reno,Nv
Old 01-01-2011, 08:12 AM   #11
coffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

coffeesnob's Tacoma Gallery
hello from north carolina moving to Virginia myself in a few months
Old 01-01-2011, 08:13 AM   #12
SNAPPIN NECKS AND CASHIN CHECKS.
EL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: BURRY
EL TACOROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to EL TACOROJO
welcome from south mills nc
Old 01-01-2011, 10:40 AM   #14
wes mantooth ™
Joben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: I Babysit Adults
Name: Joben
Joben7726's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome From Virginia Beach!!
Old 01-01-2011, 11:05 AM   #15

Siren's Tacoma Gallery
I have to take good pictures of the truck first lol.
Old 01-01-2011, 11:09 AM   #17
jlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jen
jlvhrse's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jlvhrse
Another local female?!?!?!?!!? yay

Welcome from Chesapeake!!!!
Old 01-01-2011, 11:18 AM   #18

Siren's Tacoma Gallery
Local is a bit relative at this point lol. Am stationed up at Langley AFB but am due to be in Korea next month.
Old 01-01-2011, 11:22 AM   #20
Son of Baconator
unentered is one of the sharper tools in the shedunentered is one of the sharper tools in the shedunentered is one of the sharper tools in the shedunentered is one of the sharper tools in the shedunentered is one of the sharper tools in the shedunentered is one of the sharper tools in the shedunentered is one of the sharper tools in the shedunentered is one of the sharper tools in the shedunentered is one of the sharper tools in the shedunentered is one of the sharper tools in the shedunentered is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: FCC(SW)
Name: Jacob
unentered's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to unentered Send a message via Skype™ to unentered
Welcome from Chesapeake as well.