1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Introduction

Discussion in 'New Members' started by TexasTac, Dec 29, 2010.

1. Dec 29, 2010 at 9:16 AM
    TexasTac

TexasTac [OP] Member

Member:
    Houston, TX
    Vehicle:
    11/Pre/dbl/long
    My name's Ken and I just joined this Tacoma Forum. Hope to learn more from all you members about this truck. My first Toyota truck was a new purchase in 1981 of short bed 4X4...you may remember those trucks with the tri-colored stripes on each fender above the wheels. For only the second time in my life I'm now back in a Toyota truck. I took delivery 24DEC2010 of a 2011 TRD Sport, double cab, long bed, 2X4 with the 4.0 V-6. I've always been a 4X4 guy, but I'm in TX for at least another 10 years and there's not a lot of 4X4 need in the Houston area. My 2011 has a couple of goodies like a tow package, the JBL/XM stereo, blue tooth, locking diff, and shield package. Its Silver with the black combo interior. I really like it...to date 150 miles of pure driving bliss. So, as I've already said I'm looking forward to hearing ya'lls experiences, knowledge and opinions about this great truck.

Products Discussed in

To Top