I've had my Tacoma for 3 years and decided I needed to keep it now that my lease is up. I drive 90% around town and hwy and the other 10% in snow.
My mod plans
-Goodyear Wrangler Silent Armour 265/65/17
-Powder Coat stock wheels black
-Leer 100XL or SnugTop SuperSport cap
Any advice or directions to threads on the lift are appreciated.