1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

First post and first radio question ;)

Discussion in 'New Members' started by ticric, Dec 30, 2010.

1. Dec 30, 2010 at 11:58 AM
    ticric

ticric [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Eric
    Québec , Canada
    Vehicle:
    16 trd sport
    Hi everyone , im a new owner of a 2006 white tacoma ! Im begin to do some modif on my truck and found this forum very helpful !

im about to change my stereo head unit in my truck ,
    (this is standard head with one cd non-JBL) and want to change for a non-JBL [COLOR=black][SIZE=3][SIZE=5][COLOR=black][SIZE=3][SIZE=5][COLOR=black][SIZE=3][SIZE=5][COLOR=black][SIZE=3][SIZE=5][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][SIZE=5][COLOR=black][SIZE=3][SIZE=5][FONT=Arial][SIZE=4][COLOR=#003366][SIZE=3][SIZE=5][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial][COLOR=red][COLOR=#0000ff][COLOR=#ff0010][COLOR=#ff0000][COLOR=#000000][SIZE=5][SIZE=5][FONT=Baskerville Old Face][COLOR=#0000ff][COLOR=#000000][B]A51865[/B][/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR] (6 cd+mp3).

I read ,on this forum , that this head is made for a 7 speakers system ,i want to know if someone as tried this radio switch and if the sound still decent ,no difference or its not a good move ?

Thanks for the answer !
    Excuse my english this is not my native language

2. Jan 4, 2011 at 12:30 AM
    TacoRun

TacoRun Subd for later..

Member:
    First Name:
    Luis
    Edinburg,Texas
    Vehicle:
    TRD off road, Magnetic Gray
    Pop Lock, Ranch Hand brush guard