Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

my first taco: 400 miles in the first day!

Old 12-30-2010, 11:27 PM   #1
ˇYo Quiero Taco World!
hamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
hamNswiss on rye's Tacoma Gallery
my first taco: 400 miles in the first day!

hello all, im nick and im from maine. just purchased my first tacoma a few days ago, and im already in love. sealed the deal around noon, and had already put 400 more miles on it by midnight...i just couldnt stop driving!

happy to be here and a proud owner:

2007 4x4 access, 51k miles

Old 12-30-2010, 11:28 PM   #2
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Welcome and congrats dude.
Old 12-30-2010, 11:36 PM   #3
The1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peps
The1youluv2hate's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome ... Nice taco
Old 12-30-2010, 11:41 PM   #4
Subd for later..
TacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luis
TacoRun's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome.
Old 01-01-2011, 06:25 PM   #6
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sarah
himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 01-01-2011, 06:26 PM   #7
scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
crf69's Tacoma Gallery
nice! is that a trd or?
Old 01-01-2011, 06:41 PM   #8
Rbohno is a jewel in the roughRbohno is a jewel in the roughRbohno is a jewel in the rough

Name: Richard
Rbohno's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats on your truck but beware....................... it is just the starter kit, the fun/expensive part is the endless modifications you will find on here to put on your truck.
Old 01-01-2011, 06:50 PM   #9
Pay it Forward
Graham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant future

Graham's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck and its just broken in

First mod is tires. I drove a gen 1 tacoma through 10 Maine winters and tires to get you where you need to go is a must. I relied on my truck to handle anything so I could work and play. Those in the photo look good for next summer on dry pavement. Have fun with the backroads of Maine in your Tacoma. This site has lots of good modification tips and tune ups for the DIY type.
Old 01-01-2011, 07:08 PM   #11
I <3 Taco's
YeahBoyyy is on a distinguished road

YeahBoyyy's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats, nice taco dude
Old 01-01-2011, 08:11 PM   #13
RAT Products
isu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
isu2014's Tacoma Gallery
400 is all? I put 1100 miles on mine the day I bought it. 1700 before I got it home.

Anyway, welcome from IA.
Old 01-01-2011, 08:14 PM   #14
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote: "hello all, im nick and im from maine. just purchased my first tacoma a few days ago, and im already in love. sealed the deal around noon, and had already put 400 more miles on it by midnight...i just couldnt stop driving! "

"happy to be here and a proud owner"

And another Tacoma junkie is born , welcome to TW Nick !!
Old 01-03-2011, 09:36 PM   #15
ˇYo Quiero Taco World!
hamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
hamNswiss on rye's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham View Post
Nice truck and its just broken in

First mod is tires. I drove a gen 1 tacoma through 10 Maine winters and tires to get you where you need to go is a must. I relied on my truck to handle anything so I could work and play. Those in the photo look good for next summer on dry pavement. Have fun with the backroads of Maine in your Tacoma. This site has lots of good modification tips and tune ups for the DIY type.
yah, tired and rims are the first thing i want to do. im going to school in arizona, but ill need something a little more beefy to play around in the desert. plus i have two hella black magic driving lights from my old gmc that i want to put on. im thinking of picking up a light bar for the front or top. any reccomendations?
Old 01-03-2011, 09:47 PM   #16
Lord of War
KenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by crf69 View Post
nice! is that a trd or?
Doesn't look like it. It has steel wheels, black grille and no fog lights. Like Rbohno said, starter's kit.
Old 01-03-2011, 09:53 PM   #17
I phucking hate people >:(
ink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: 1st Civ Div
Name: TACO LOVER
ink junky's Tacoma Gallery
Heya welcome...I have a question for ya, were those 400 miles on the one tank alone or did you have to refuel?