Notices

Dana Corp. Bad frame quality

Old 12-31-2010, 02:50 PM   #1
Toyota4ever is on a distinguished road
Army: Tank Sys. Mech 330BnhdqtrCo.
Name: Daniel
Toyota4ever's Tacoma Gallery
Dana Corp. Bad frame quality

Gotta clunk'n sound from my rear suspension. Noticed leaf spring mount busted loose. I was told by a long time tacoma owner that toyota would make things right. Any thoughts?
Old 12-31-2010, 02:52 PM   #2
MontanaTaco is a splendid one to beholdMontanaTaco is a splendid one to beholdMontanaTaco is a splendid one to beholdMontanaTaco is a splendid one to beholdMontanaTaco is a splendid one to beholdMontanaTaco is a splendid one to beholdMontanaTaco is a splendid one to beholdMontanaTaco is a splendid one to behold

Name: Colter
MontanaTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Depends on the year and warrenty but dealerships aren't known for their helpfulness.
Old 12-31-2010, 02:52 PM   #3
rme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Helicopter pilot still serving
rme's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota4ever View Post
Gotta clunk'n sound from my rear suspension. Noticed leaf spring mount busted loose. I was told by a long time tacoma owner that toyota would make things right. Any thoughts?

The answer is no if you don't ask...and I wouldn't stop at one dealer but go to several if you have to....
Old 12-31-2010, 03:04 PM   #4
RAT Products
isu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
isu2014's Tacoma Gallery
If you got a frame warranty letter and an inspection before october, take it in and they will buy it back.

My old truck was bought back and they pay 1.5x kbb.
Old 12-31-2010, 03:08 PM   #5
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
Here is a link with some good info for you. Welcome to TW.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/1st...lp-toyota.html