Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Newbie who can help you with battery problems

Old 01-02-2011, 01:57 PM   #1
Shadetree is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadetree is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadetree is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadetree is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadetree is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadetree is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadetree is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadetree is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadetree is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadetree is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadetree is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Computer Repair STRATCOM
Name: BiLL
Shadetree's Tacoma Gallery
Newbie who can help you with battery problems

Hi,

I just bought my first Tacoma and what to learn more on how to maintain it and where to buy service and parts in the Santa Clara area. Up until I moved to the Bavarian Alps ten years ago, I owned a number of Toyotas over the years. If you should have battery problems, please take a look at the Car and Deep Cycle Battery FAQ on www.batteryfaq.org.

Kindest regards,

Shadetree......
Old 08-12-2014, 09:10 AM   #2
          
skygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
Jump in the Dual Battery thread and share the Knowledge!) Theres a great thread On Expedition portal too. http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/aud...ys-thread.html

http://www.expeditionportal.com/foru...y-setup-for-50

http://www.expeditionportal.com/foru...eries-and-more!!

Bill, you should be all over these sites correcting up lay mans :giggles: