Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Brand spanking new Taco!

Old 08-20-2008, 09:30 AM   #1
sabian is on a distinguished road
sabian's Tacoma Gallery
Smile Brand spanking new Taco!

Well I just got my 3rd toy truck. Started back in the late 80's with the old (truck) no fancy name, and I was hooked. Sold that one and bought a 2000 taco and loved it. Had one little slip up in between when I bought a Mazda yikes! but learned my lesson. So here I am again with my first new one. Whats not to love? Had a heck of a time trying to decide what one to buy. Allmost to many options out there now. Liked the TRD off road but wasnt crazy about the stiffer ride. Liked the Sport but wasnt crazy about the hood scoop. So I went back to what I had with the 2000, an SR5. Can't believe what a difference 8 years makes in this truck. Love the added room and the ride is sweet. 4 door crew is really handy for passengers and the truck just seems so much more solid in it's feel. Seats are a bit dissapointing, I think there made for midgets, oops thats not politically correct, (small people) but I think I will get used to them with time. All in all very very happy with my new baby. Still breaking her in if there really is a break in period any more. Looking to add a hood gaurd if it's reasonably priced and who knows maybe some other cool stuff down the line. Just happy to be here! Oh and by the way as I am sure you all ready know, great time to buy. They are wheeling and dealing right now with all kinds of incentives. See ya!
Old 08-20-2008, 09:50 AM   #2
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW! Congratulations on the new ride but.............

You can't post a title like that w/o some pictures, so get them up when you get a chance!
Old 08-20-2008, 09:56 AM   #3
Nobody makes me bleed my own blood.
mudduck will become famous soon enough

mudduck's Tacoma Gallery
congrats on the sweet ride! lets see it!
Old 08-20-2008, 10:19 AM   #4
Lets Do It!
wiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wiscdave's Tacoma Gallery
Hey welcome to the site. Nice to see a UPPER on here.
Old 08-20-2008, 10:37 AM   #5
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!