Notices

Had to join! Stoked to start modding!

Old 01-03-2011, 12:02 PM   #1
Señor Fresco
DannyBFresco is on a distinguished road

Name: Danny
DannyBFresco's Tacoma Gallery
Had to join! Stoked to start modding!

Hey guys! I'm a 20 yr old USC student and just started some basic mods on my white 2006 Double Cab TRD Off Road. I had to sign up yesterday because you guys are the wisemen of tacomas and I'm ready to learn from the sensei

Now for the mods...

Currently, I have a Kenwood touch screen DVD/Nav, 2 10" fosgate subs and a 600 watt amp. BUT I wanna definitely black out the headlights, change the LEDs in my dash cluster, and definitely get a lift with some nice rims and tires.

I'm open to more suggestions and guidance!
Old 01-03-2011, 01:03 PM   #5
Subd for later..
TacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luis
TacoRun's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from Texas.
Old 01-03-2011, 01:14 PM   #6
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!!
Old 01-03-2011, 01:15 PM   #7
Super Mod!
BlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
BlueTaco07's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from Florida!
Old 01-03-2011, 01:17 PM   #8
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!! USC is a great school!! Hope you got a fat wallet cause the mods get pricey!! Oh and nice color choice by the way.
Old 01-05-2011, 12:14 AM   #9
Señor Fresco

thanks guys! btw i just took my taco out to the mojave desert expecting to hit some dirt for off road action but all i got was snow...i think she felt at home lol. Yeah WW_FIREFIGHTER it's a great color!

Old 01-05-2011, 08:18 AM   #10
jeeezy
jeeezy has much to be proud ofjeeezy has much to be proud ofjeeezy has much to be proud ofjeeezy has much to be proud ofjeeezy has much to be proud ofjeeezy has much to be proud ofjeeezy has much to be proud ofjeeezy has much to be proud ofjeeezy has much to be proud of

Name: Jesse
jeeezy's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to jeeezy
nice truck, nice bike , welcome
Old 01-08-2011, 04:26 PM   #11
Señor Fresco

thanks man! its a 2011 yamaha yz450f
Old 01-08-2011, 04:31 PM   #12
Feed him a hammer, he'd crap out nails.
Dark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dark_Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Lots of ideas around here.
Old 01-08-2011, 04:34 PM   #13
stmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
stmpjmpr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyBFresco View Post
Hey guys! I'm a 20 yr old USC student and just started some basic mods on my white 2006 Double Cab TRD Off Road. I had to sign up yesterday because you guys are the wisemen of tacomas and I'm ready to learn from the sensei

Now for the mods...

Currently, I have a Kenwood touch screen DVD/Nav, 2 10" fosgate subs and a 600 watt amp. BUT I wanna definitely black out the headlights, change the LEDs in my dash cluster, and definitely get a lift with some nice rims and tires.

I'm open to more suggestions and guidance!
yeah plan on having an empty wallet.