Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Checkin In as New Member!!

Old 01-03-2011, 04:44 PM   #1
Jeepster988 is on a distinguished road

Name: RuJake
Jeepster988's Tacoma Gallery
Checkin In as New Member!!

Checkin in as a new member from Las Vegas, NV. Been building Jeeps and Diesel Trucks and Hot Rods for a long time. Now, time to build a Taco built to handle the Wild West Badlands. I am building a 2002 Toyota Tacoma 2wd TRD Prerunner 6 lug and plan on fabricating some long arm up front and possibly some four link in the rear. To the Taco heads out there, is this truck a decent vehicle to build and what prior posts are good ones to view. For everyone else, I have a pretty deep knowledge in certified welding and fabrication if there are any questions, I would be glad to help!!!!!!!!
Old 01-03-2011, 04:45 PM   #2
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from AZ. Look forward to seeing your build progress.
Old 01-03-2011, 04:46 PM   #3
The Welfare Cadilac
Max-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
Max-4_Yota's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW! Keep us posted!
Old 01-03-2011, 04:47 PM   #5
MMMMM Taco's
Taco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Taco-NB's Tacoma Gallery
Suuuuuuuuuuuup!!!!
Old 01-03-2011, 04:51 PM   #6
NAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NAAC3TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from Northern Nevada!
Old 01-03-2011, 04:52 PM   #7
You're my boy blue
Blue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Dylan
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!
Old 01-03-2011, 05:14 PM   #8
RAT Products
isu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
isu2014's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from IA. Look at some of the build threads for long travel trucks. Should be a good truck and it will be badass if done right.

What kind of diesel building did you do? In a couple years I will probably be building up a pull truck with a duramax.
Old 01-03-2011, 07:18 PM   #9
TacomaWULF is on a distinguished road

Name: Tanner
TacomaWULF's Tacoma Gallery
awsome website cant wait to start modding my ride i live in utah and cant wait to hit the trails with ma new off road peace of art .any suggestions on what to start on first?...but wait i havnt told you guys about ma truck...its a 04, 4door, super white trd sr5 v6 automatic, i have a 3" fabtech lift on it and cant wait to get some good lookin wheels on it the stocks are fine but hey want somthing bigger...but yea thats my ride see ya!
Old 01-03-2011, 11:36 PM   #11
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
welcome