Old 01-04-2011, 11:34 AM   #1
Liquid Ninja
MDWreckDiver is on a distinguished road
Navy:
Name: Nate
MDWreckDiver's Tacoma Gallery
Greetings

Hey there-

I just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. My name is Nate and I am the new owner of a 2010 Tacoma Double Cab 4x4. I am pretty enthused because this is the first Toyota I have ever owned. I have already begun planning the stages of "transformation".

I have previously only driven Jeeps. Over the years I have modded two 85 CJ-7's, a 01 TJ, and a 01 XJ. After 15 years of Jeep’n I figured it was time for a change. I am looking forward to sharing the adventure and the build…

I am open to any suggestions, thoughts, or comments. Thank you in advance for the help!

Take care-
Old 01-04-2011, 01:22 PM   #4
DellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dell
DellGSG5's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!!!
Old 01-04-2011, 01:50 PM   #5
Liquid Ninja
MDWreckDiver is on a distinguished road
Navy:
Name: Nate
MDWreckDiver's Tacoma Gallery
Hey thanks fellas...I look forward to it.
Old 01-04-2011, 02:24 PM   #7
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
welcome