Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

New TACO owner

Old 08-20-2008, 04:38 PM   #1
MWCmike is on a distinguished road
Navy: AT2, (Squadrons) VC-8 Puerto Rico, VAQ-33 Norfolk
MWCmike's Tacoma Gallery
New TACO owner

Hello everyone. Bought my Tacoma on June 28, 2008. This is my first post. Double cab PreRunner V-6. Silver Mica with black bumpers and fender wells. Love the truck. I have already been researching about the fog lights. It looks like I have the factory harness. So I will install those soon. Don't unerstand why my dealers parts dept told me there was nothing offered by Toyota to install fog lights. He told me there was nothing I could do either, which is an absolute load of crap. Just went through four days of rain, without intermittent wipers. Called the dealer, he said there was no toyota mod to install intermittent wipers. I about reach through the phone to grab that pencil neck *&^%$#. How can I get intermittent wipers without ripping out the steering column? Thanks Mike
Old 08-20-2008, 04:50 PM   #2
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
welcome....here's a write up on TN that explains the install of the int. wipers. lots of people on here have wired up fogs in the stock holes. i'm sure someone will speak up
Old 08-20-2008, 04:55 PM   #3
Ridingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: '83-'87 Hull Tech.
Name: Richard
Ridingontrd's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Ridingontrd
Welcome to TW.You're in the right place for info.Whatever mods you want to do,And the ones you may need a second job for.lol, j/k.
Old 02-19-2009, 06:50 AM   #5
Chris
Tacofornia will become famous soon enough

Tacofornia's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats and welcome to TW!
Old 02-19-2009, 08:12 AM   #6
STYLER is on a distinguished road
STYLER's Tacoma Gallery
Hi
I just bought my first ever Tacoma. Double Cab Long bed 4x4 trd sport. Im thinking about putting on a supper charger or the uni chip. I already have a magna flow and the cold air. Any thoughts or suggestions on how to get better performance.