1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Newbie looking for Tail Light Harness

Discussion in 'New Members' started by ahunter858, Jan 6, 2011.

1. Jan 6, 2011 at 7:39 PM
    ahunter858

ahunter858 [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Andy
    San Diego
    Vehicle:
    06 PreRunner SR5
    Hello everyone. I stumbled upon this forum and decided to join because there are a lot of interesting things I can learn and do to my Tacoma here. My aftermarket tail lights on my 06 Tacoma were stolen a few weeks back right in my condo complex parking lot. I was so pissed. I was in the house for two hours, came out and found my tail gate down. I was thinking to myself, I didn't leave that down? Then as I got closer I realized they were missing. I guess someone has been watching my lights for quite some time. Well, I do have the stock tail lights so I didn't stress too much about it, then I realized that they stole my wire harness along with the bulbs as well. I've looked all over the internet and couldn't find the wire harness at all. I've been watching ebay and found one for a decent price, but have been turning up with nothing for the other one that I need. Does anyone here have one set along with the bulbs that they don't mind parting with? Maybe someone who upgraded to new LED lights, or just happen to have one laying around? If so, how much? I would really appreciate any responses on where I may be able to get one for a good price or find one on here. Thanks and I'm very happy to have found this place.

This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.
  2. Jan 7, 2011 at 1:42 AM
    TacoRun

TacoRun Subd for later..

Member:
    First Name:
    Luis
    Edinburg,Texas
    Vehicle:
    TRD off road, Magnetic Gray
    Pop Lock, Ranch Hand brush guard
    Welcome from Texas. Good luck on your search.

3. Jan 18, 2011 at 9:59 PM
    ahunter858

ahunter858 [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Andy
    San Diego
    Vehicle:
    06 PreRunner SR5
    BUMP. Still looking for a tail light harness if any one can help. Sorry if it's in the wrong section. This is my very first post, so I figured it would go in the newbie section. Thanks. :)

Products Discussed in

To Top