Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Hello Taco owners

Old 01-08-2011, 03:47 PM   #1
bigdog83 is on a distinguished road
Name: Steve
bigdog83's Tacoma Gallery
Hello Taco owners

I'm new here and hope to be able to get some good tips and info when needed. I bought a 2002 trd a few months ago and havent had any problems with it yet, but now have to put new tires on it and i have some questions on that topic...I will ask in the appropriate forum.
Old 01-08-2011, 03:49 PM   #2
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Submarine veteran and Air Force DoD contractor.
Name: Ryan James
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome.

There are a lot of threads about tires and such. The search feature on this site is second to none.

Pic of your Taco?
Old 01-08-2011, 03:55 PM   #3
CopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Maximum Security Correctional Officer
Name: Matt
CopDoctor's Tacoma Gallery
welcome from co