Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

New Mooch

Old 04-24-2007, 12:57 PM   #1
EvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EvilBetty's Tacoma Gallery
New Mooch

Hello all. In the process of selling my 1994 Toyota pickup and buying a 2007 Tacoma Access Cab, found my way here when looking for subwoofer options.
Old 04-24-2007, 12:58 PM   #2
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome Betty!
Old 04-24-2007, 01:02 PM   #3
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
Welcome to TW! Do you already have a buyer for your 94?
Old 04-24-2007, 01:10 PM   #4
EvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thanks.

Nope, I won't be able to pick up my 2007 till the first week of May. I'll be selling my current truck to pay for the sales / property taxes.

1994 Toyota Pickup (Hilux) Regular Cab
2.4L 4cyl (22RE) 5spd Manual
143,000 Miles
No A/C, No power anything. New OEM starter and OEM rear bumber (truck didn't come with one). Aftermarket Aiwa MP3 player, VentShields, and bugshield.

I was going to start asking $2300 for it, but take the best offer.
Old 04-24-2007, 01:13 PM   #5
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilBetty View Post
Thanks.

Nope, I won't be able to pick up my 2007 till the first week of May. I'll be selling my current truck to pay for the sales / property taxes.

1994 Toyota Pickup (Hilux) Regular Cab
2.4L 4cyl (22RE) 5spd Manual
143,000 Miles
No A/C, No power anything. New OEM starter and OEM rear bumber (truck didn't come with one). Aftermarket Aiwa MP3 player, VentShields, and bugshield.

I was going to start asking $2300 for it, but take the best offer.
Is it 2WD or 4WD? Where are you located?
Old 04-24-2007, 01:21 PM   #6

2WD

I'm just south of Kansas City, MO.
Old 04-24-2007, 01:29 PM   #7
I dub thee malicious!

Dang it. You are close enough, but I need a 4x4...

I am trying to find a <1997 Toyota Truck (Tacoma or Hilux) to put a turbo diesel into. Of course with a 22RE and 143K on it, I would have to wait a long time before I finished the project.

It sounds like a great truck, though. How is the body, etc..?
Old 04-24-2007, 01:58 PM   #8

Other than a egg sized dent in the front bumper ($70 shipped on eBay), and a craked 3rd brakelight housing (ice sheet from a semi this winter) it's in really good shape. Interior as well. I'll post pictures tonight if I remember.
Old 04-24-2007, 02:00 PM   #9
I dub thee malicious!

Cool! Good luck with it. I hope I get a hold of a truck that is in that good of shape.
Old 04-24-2007, 05:05 PM   #10
Carolina Alliance: LAZY DIVISION
AUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant future
AUDITECH's Tacoma Gallery
22re motor 2wd 5 speed sounds like all we need is a turbo and some slicks
Old 04-24-2007, 06:14 PM   #11

I hear ya. I actually thought about converting this to an electric, but $10,000 is a bit steep for a 1994 truck.

In a way I'm going to miss this truck. It's served me well for years with the only mechanical problem being the starter I had the local dealer change out in January.

Old 04-24-2007, 06:16 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUDITECH View Post
22re motor 2wd 5 speed sounds like all we need is a turbo and some slicks
Haha I half considered doing that myself But this truck is temping enough without performance upgrades. I've managed to keep it all OEM. I don't think I have a single aftermarket part on it other than the bug/vent shields and the AIWA MP3 player and some component speakers.
Old 04-24-2007, 07:09 PM   #13
Carolina Alliance: LAZY DIVISION
AUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant future
AUDITECH's Tacoma Gallery
yea when you start going fast it gets expensive
Old 04-25-2007, 09:09 PM   #14
it's all about me
Ldytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to behold

Ldytaco05's Tacoma Gallery
wow that is a nice one well at least you're keeping it in the taco family