Howdy! Bought my 2010 Tacoma 4x2 TRD Sport Dbl Cab Short bed in Silver on 11/29/10 with 298 miles. As of today (1/13/11), I only have 820 miles on it. It stays in the garage almost always.
Was tired of using wife's Sienna to tote around aerator (side gig... www.aerate-texas.com) so I sold the Civic and bought a truck. Quite the upgrade if I say so myself!! Love the Tacoma! Can't wait for spring to do some aerating and drive it more.
Thanks for the great site!
Upgrades so far:
1. Weathertech Extreme Floormats in dark gray (custom laser fit through AutoAnything.com)
2. Weathertech Bug/Stone Deflector
3. Custom Sunshield (I do live in Texas where it gets really hot!)
4. Predator side steps (came with truck, but I still call them an upgrade)
5. 4 addtl bed cleats (bought on eBay for $40.00)