Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

New from Northern Va.

Old 01-17-2011, 06:04 AM   #1
Ralph Pootawn is on a distinguished road

Ralph Pootawn's Tacoma Gallery
Talking New from Northern Va.

Hi all,

I'm a recent convert from VW to Toyota. I just picked up this beautiful Timberland Mica 2011 Tacoma double-cab on Saturday. I love driving her, she's so much smoother and quieter than my VW was. I don't plan on any 'mods' since so far, I love her just the way she is, but I'd be interested in the truck-bed options, since we like to go camping often. She has the 5' short bed.

Thanks
Old 01-17-2011, 06:08 AM   #2
When all else fails read the directions
joerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 18F-5th SFG
Name: Him
joerussell610's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!!! I work for VW and have been driving my YOTA for 5 yrs. How do you go from a VW to a YOTA? Tired of it being in the shop?
Old 01-17-2011, 06:25 AM   #3

Yeah, I guess I was tired of worrying about upcoming maintenance, also I've been wanting a Tacoma for a long time, and felt like I should take the jump.
Old 01-17-2011, 06:45 AM   #4
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
wud up Va
Old 01-17-2011, 06:50 AM   #5
Hamwi Taco is on a distinguished road
Name: Hani
Hamwi Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!!! you might get a chance to use your 4h today if the weather gets bad enough. I work at Leesburg Toyota, PM me if you ever need any parts or serv done to your truck.
Old 01-17-2011, 07:21 AM   #6
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!!
Old 01-17-2011, 09:10 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamwi Taco View Post
Welcome to TW!!! you might get a chance to use your 4h today if the weather gets bad enough. I work at Leesburg Toyota, PM me if you ever need any parts or serv done to your truck.
Hey, thanks a lot! I hope so