Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

02 Double Cab

Old 01-19-2011, 07:26 AM   #1
Chima 55 is on a distinguished road
Name: Michael
Chima 55's Tacoma Gallery
Exclamation 02 Double Cab

I just joined Tacoma World and am very pleased with all they have to offer. I own a 2002 double cab and bought it new back in 02. I have done several minor modifications to it since buying it. these include afront bull bar, carbon fiber dash inserts, tail lights and bug deflector, new wheels and a rear roll pan.I have also had some custom paint strips put down the side to set it apart. I hope to post some photos soon.
See ya soon
Old 01-19-2011, 07:32 AM   #2
Locked and Lifted "02" DC TRD.
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Love me some 02 dc. welcome!
Old 01-19-2011, 07:36 AM   #3
SNAPPIN NECKS AND CASHIN CHECKS.
EL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: BURRY
EL TACOROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to EL TACOROJO
Welcome from south mills nc. 1st gens