Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Hi, from south central Virginia

Old 01-21-2011, 06:37 AM   #1
Turp has much to be proud ofTurp has much to be proud ofTurp has much to be proud ofTurp has much to be proud ofTurp has much to be proud ofTurp has much to be proud ofTurp has much to be proud ofTurp has much to be proud of
Firefighter: Operations: Fire, Technical Rescue, EMS
Turp's Tacoma Gallery
Hi, from south central Virginia

Hi everyone,

I'm Darryl, This is a great forum, it's easy to access a great wealth of knowledge and experience.

I just bought an 02' Tacoma Dbl Cab 4cyl PreRunner. This is my second Toyota (1st was a 01' 4Runner) and so far I've appreciated their engineering.

My first experience with their pickups was an 82 2wd with the 22R that my Dad bought. Those trucks were sportscars in a truck body. The one my Dad had was used by the family and my brother for many years and wrecked several times, but never quit.

My Dad remarked how it "never left you on trhe side of the road". However in 2002 a 3' dia. several hundred year old oak, fell on it and pinned it down; keeping it from coming home one night. Even though the tree collapsed the suspension and frame to the ground, when the tree was removed, my brother drove it home the next day. It was unrepairable but left it's mark on history for us..

I'm surpised it took my this long buy one of their trucks but so far it is one of the most enjoyable purchases I have made.

I hope I can add to this group.
Old 01-21-2011, 06:38 AM   #2
jlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jen
jlvhrse's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jlvhrse
welcome from Hampton Roads
Old 01-21-2011, 06:51 AM   #3
Look away, I'm hideous!
joneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Johnny-5
joneill03's Tacoma Gallery
welcome from Northern VA.
Old 01-21-2011, 06:57 AM   #5
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Old 01-21-2011, 06:58 AM   #6
ArMarine04 is on a distinguished road
Marines:
Name: Alan
ArMarine04's Tacoma Gallery
welcome aboard, south central VA huh where about I'm quick familiar with that neck of the woods.
Old 01-21-2011, 07:00 AM   #7
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 01-21-2011, 08:37 AM   #8
Turp has much to be proud ofTurp has much to be proud ofTurp has much to be proud ofTurp has much to be proud ofTurp has much to be proud ofTurp has much to be proud ofTurp has much to be proud ofTurp has much to be proud of
Firefighter: Operations: Fire, Technical Rescue, EMS
Turp's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArMarine04 View Post
welcome aboard, south central VA huh where about I'm quick familiar with that neck of the woods.
Danville

Thanks all for the welcome replies!
Old 01-22-2011, 09:35 PM   #11
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from central va