Notices

2011 Tacoma Pyrite Mica

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-04-2011, 04:32 PM   #1
Chefsimms is on a distinguished road

Name: Richard
Chefsimms's Tacoma Gallery
2011 Tacoma Pyrite Mica

This is all new to me, first time on a forum This is my 2nd Tacoma and it is 4X4 in Pyrite Mica, I have had it for 7 days now and love it, My wife drives a Tundra...I hope to get a lot of useful info from this forum
Attached Thumbnails
2011 Tacoma Pyrite Mica-new-tacoma-020.jpg   2011 Tacoma Pyrite Mica-new-tacoma-021.jpg   2011 Tacoma Pyrite Mica-new-tacoma-023.jpg   2011 Tacoma Pyrite Mica-new-tacoma-027.jpg  
Old 02-04-2011, 04:34 PM   #2
rex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: SSGT, BMET
rex99's Tacoma Gallery
congrats, and welcome from a fellow pyrite!!

Old 02-04-2011, 04:34 PM   #3
J-rob
beefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: J-Rob
beefcake's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck! Welcome to TW! let the mods begin.....
Old 02-04-2011, 04:34 PM   #4
rcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rcbs204's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome! Sweet ride, got your first Mod right in my signature below!!
Old 02-04-2011, 04:45 PM   #5

If someone where to ask you color Pirite Mica is, what would you tell them, every time I look at it, it looks differnt?
Old 02-04-2011, 04:46 PM   #6
rex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rex99's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chefsimms View Post
If someone where to ask you color Pirite Mica is, what would you tell them, every time I look at it, it looks differnt?
i usually go with bronze. i wasn't crazy about the color at first, but it has really grown on me
Old 02-04-2011, 04:48 PM   #7

I really like the color and thinking of getting a bed cover made by under cover, not sure if Pirite or black would look best, are these covers good or should I look at somthing else?
Old 02-04-2011, 04:48 PM   #8
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to the wonderful world of TW.
Old 02-04-2011, 04:50 PM   #9

rex99's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chefsimms View Post
I really like the color and thinking of getting a bed cover made by under cover, not sure if Pirite or black would look best, are these covers good or should I look at somthing else?
i dont have one yet, but i like THIS one from Autoanything. hopefully getting it soon.

as far as color, i would go with black. i don't think i have ever seen a good color matched camper on a truck, and with a unique color like pyrite, it just won't look right
Old 02-04-2011, 05:00 PM   #10

thanks I thought black would be best also
Old 02-04-2011, 06:01 PM   #11
DCW is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCW is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCW is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCW is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCW is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCW is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCW is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCW is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCW is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCW is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCW is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
DCW's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW from Reno, NV. Let the fun begin.
Old 02-04-2011, 06:08 PM   #12
60% of the time it works every time
Hollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Hollywood22's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet ride.
Old 02-04-2011, 06:10 PM   #13
Subd for later..
TacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luis
TacoRun's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from Texas.
Old 02-07-2011, 07:22 AM   #15
--- --- --- - ----
LEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome. I usually call mine copper or bronze if people ask what color my truck is.
Old 02-07-2011, 05:51 PM   #16

Got some snow tonight, I will try the four wheel drive in it...
Old 02-07-2011, 06:34 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcbs204 View Post
Welcome! Sweet ride, got your first Mod right in my signature below!!

My first Mod was a locking gas cap
Old 02-07-2011, 06:37 PM   #18
Cruisen GA
TRDguy is on a distinguished road

TRDguy's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome and nice color! Where did you buy the locking gas cap and is the main reason for the purchase so people don't steal your gas? What other reasons are there?
Old 02-08-2011, 08:17 AM   #19

I got the locking gas cap from the Toyota dealer, not sure how much they are he gave it to me...with the price of gas I wanted a gas cap that locked, I don`t understand why Toyota dose not put a locking gas cap or door on the Tacoma, Our Tundra and Rav 4 gas can be locked.
Old 02-09-2011, 07:58 AM   #20

I also got the locking gas cap, becauce I don` want any one to put anything in my tank...

Products Discussed in this Thread