1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

New from CA, so much great info...

Discussion in 'New Members' started by dmb72, Feb 13, 2011.

1. Feb 13, 2011 at 8:38 AM
    dmb72

dmb72 [OP] post count low - toyota truck count #6

Member:
    First Name:
    Dave
    Oxnard Shores, CA
    Vehicle:
    TRD 4x4 De Badged
    Tires (General Grabber AT2), De-Badged, Dyno Lock, Tonno Pro Tri-Fold, TRD exhaust, Alpine ILX-107 head unit.
    ...too bad I just found this site on my 5th Toyota truck. Had a 98 Tacoma, base model, bench seat, stick, manual locks & windows....GREAT truck. In 02, got a Tundra 4x4. Then upgraded to 05 dbl cab 4x4 Tundra...got sick of the gas prices in the 8 cyl & went to the 08 4x4 dbl cab Tacoma. Because of the b/s recall stuff & being "in the biz" I got out of my 08 Tacoma (not being on the recall list made their values skyrocket higher than even normal). So I got my current Tacoma that I'll keep for as long as possible. Its a 2010 Tacoma dbl cab TRD Sport 4x4 that has been completely de-bagged. As soon as I wear out the OEM tires I plan to go bigger & I'm sure I will find the right set by looking around on this site!

I also (because of this site) had a dyno-lock installed to the tailgate. That is the only thing I dislike about my Tacoma. I use a tonno-pro cover, not a snug top b/c I need the full vertical space of my bed a lot & removing the tonno-pro is a lot quicker (and can be done solo) than a snug top. But as the truck comes, with just a tonno-pro, if you have stuff in your bed, it is not secured. The dyno-lock solves that...I just think it should come from the factory that way....small complaint for otherwise what I think is the greatest truck on the planet...thanks!

2. Feb 13, 2011 at 8:46 AM
    MHS2846bg8

MHS2846bg8 Experienced Noob

Member:
    First Name:
    Nate
    South Coast of Oregon
    Vehicle:
    21 Tacoma TRD Off-Road Dbl Cab 4x4
    4WP Factory Front Bumper w/Warn VR EVO 10-S Winch, AuxBeam 8-Switch Controller, Redarc Trailer Brake Controller, ARE CX-Evolve Cap, Bedrug Liner, Ditch Pod Lights, Aftermarket LED (OEM) Bed Lights, Console Vault
    :wave:Welcome!

3. Feb 13, 2011 at 9:01 AM
    Rakso

Rakso CeRaTi

Member:
    First Name:
    OsKaR
    Cali
    Vehicle:
    09 PreRunner
    LSK LT in Progress, custom bed cage, DMZ SUA kit with 2.5 kings triple bypass, kings bump stops, baja bumper, rear custom tube bumper, glass all around, Weather Tech Liners, wet okole seat covers, Cluster LED Swap, HU LED Swap, hood LEDs, bed LEDs, etc etc etc

Products Discussed in

To Top