Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

New Guy in SoCal.

Old 02-23-2011, 12:28 AM   #1
I'm undefeated in the UFC.
PerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pepe Silvia
PerfectTekniq's Tacoma Gallery
New Guy in SoCal.

Hey guys, New guy here and I gotta say this site rocks and looks to have a great set of people and post activity to keep me here for awhile (not to mention the endless mods that can keep any man busy for a lifetime.)

I own a 1990 300ZX (not a TT, sorry.) a 2007 ZX6R and a 2003 Ranger. I like the truck but the opportunity to get a 2008 Tacoma with 22k fell into my hands. (not yet but very soon.)

Long story short boss has a truck with no interior. The truck was hit and reported as totaled and its been sitting in a lot for about 6 months (no way for any truck to live.) waiting for someone with enough patience to tackle the interior/wiring. I offered to tow it to my house and work on it after work/weekends and the boss agreed.

For the past couple of days I've been saving links, pictures, and How-To's of mainly stereo/door/carpet installs, cleaning, mods, etc. Anyone have any ideas of other links I might need? I have a 2 car garage basically empty and cant wait to make a mess of it all. Either way, the Tacoma should be arriving by this weekend so I'll be on here a lot in the future.

Sorry, its a 2008 I4 Extended Cab. Look forward to sharing some pics of it as soon as I get it. Good Day.
Old 02-23-2011, 12:47 AM   #2
ser240z is on a distinguished road

Name: Scott
ser240z's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from MPK. Congrats on the truck. Good luck with it.
Old 02-23-2011, 12:50 AM   #3
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) veteran
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to the club from San Diego.

Any pics of the truck yet? So it's totally empty inside?
Old 02-23-2011, 12:59 AM   #4
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
welcome from Nor Cal
Old 02-23-2011, 01:11 AM   #5
acmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
acmair's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from the San Fernando Valley! Good luck with your project
Old 02-23-2011, 01:16 AM   #6
shit happens then you die
jobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Josh
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
welcome from crestline soon to be moving down to san bernardino if you need an extra hand just hit me up and ill see what i can do to help you out
Old 02-23-2011, 10:17 AM   #9
Subd for later..
TacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luis
TacoRun's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from Texas!
Old 02-23-2011, 11:01 AM   #10
I'm undefeated in the UFC.
PerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pepe Silvia
PerfectTekniq's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanjboutin View Post
Welcome to the club from San Diego.

Any pics of the truck yet? So it's totally empty inside?
Yeah its completely bare and stripped. I usually run over there during my lunch break so I'll grab some pictures during then so you guys can see what I'm getting into.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jobrien View Post
welcome from crestline soon to be moving down
to san bernardino if you need an extra hand just hit me up and ill see what i can do to help you out
Thanks a lot. Are you new to SB?
Old 02-23-2011, 11:03 AM   #11
She's got the jimmy legs
Toyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Toyotacrawler's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW! Looking forward to some pics
Old 02-23-2011, 11:05 AM   #12
shit happens then you die
jobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Josh
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectTekniq View Post
Yeah its completely bare and stripped. I usually run over there during my lunch break so I'll grab some pictures during then so you guys can see what I'm getting into.

Thanks a lot. Are you new to SB?
Na not really I live in the mts in lake arrowhead
Old 02-23-2011, 11:30 AM   #13
Boosted17 is just really niceBoosted17 is just really niceBoosted17 is just really niceBoosted17 is just really nice

Name: Cliff
Boosted17's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!