Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Installing an Electric Supercharger.

Old 02-24-2011, 06:31 PM   #1
408 TACO
TKOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTKOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTKOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTKOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTKOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTKOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTKOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTKOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTKOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTKOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTKOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zik
TKOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up Installing an Electric Supercharger.

Hey what's up everybody...I own an 07 Tacoma Trd Sport V6 4x4, and im glad i registered because im sure i'm going to get alot of good info in upgrading my truck.
Old 02-24-2011, 06:31 PM   #2
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Hello. Don't do it.
Old 02-24-2011, 06:35 PM   #3
408 TACO
TKOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTKOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTKOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTKOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTKOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTKOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTKOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTKOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTKOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTKOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTKOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zik
TKOMA's Tacoma Gallery
I bought an electric charger and i know its super easy to install. The thing is my truck has the air filter right next to the engine and not next to the wall, so i dont know what connection to use in order to cancell the big gap in the original filter and bring a hose out to the cone filter where the turbine goes. hope i can find out.
Old 02-24-2011, 06:37 PM   #5
is one of the sharper tools in the shed
truckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
truckboattruck's Tacoma Gallery
did you get a bigger battery
Old 02-24-2011, 06:37 PM   #6
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Ebay kit right? It is a hoax man. It won't do anything for you.
Old 02-24-2011, 06:37 PM   #7
scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
crf69's Tacoma Gallery
I SAY GET A GAS POWERED CHARGER EFF YEAH!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVgaE1CkXtI
Old 02-24-2011, 06:37 PM   #8
Kenny Fuckin Powers
jtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
jtav2002's Tacoma Gallery
Step 1: Sell electric supercharger.
Old 02-24-2011, 06:52 PM   #9
Buckeye Member
cc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: HT1st Class
Name: Chas
cc350's Tacoma Gallery
Scammed
Old 02-24-2011, 06:54 PM   #10
︻╦╤─
Doc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: HM1 (FMF/SW/AW)
Name: Frank
Doc.SS's Tacoma Gallery
LOL
Old 02-24-2011, 07:00 PM   #11
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
you may wanna pick one of these up while your at it
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/A-PER...Q5fAccessories
Old 02-24-2011, 07:01 PM   #12
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
should have gotten a G-force chip too. when they work together, you have 5 more pounds of worthless shit under your hood!
Old 02-24-2011, 07:04 PM   #14
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKOMA View Post
yeahp, thats correct, e-bay.
I suggest you sell it and try to make your money back. It won't help you buddy.
Old 02-24-2011, 07:09 PM   #15
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah those dont do anything. you sir have gotten scammed
Old 02-24-2011, 07:23 PM   #16
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacomanator View Post
you may wanna pick one of these up while your at it
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/A-PER...Q5fAccessories
damn you just did beat me to it!

Quote:
I bought an electric charger and i know its super easy to install. The thing is my truck has the air filter right next to the engine and not next to the wall, so i dont know what connection to use in order to cancell the big gap in the original filter and bring a hose out to the cone filter where the turbine goes. hope i can find out.
and to you boss, yeah theyre right man. don't get down on it, everybodys been scammed before. do what you can to get some of you money back out of it. sell it some thug to put on his civic or something. . . but your on here now, there's a thread for about every mod you can make on your truck, just do your research better.
Old 03-15-2011, 11:07 PM   #18
Banned
Quote:
Thanks guys, i had to reaturn it, i got my money back i only had to pay for shipping so it wasn't that bad.
I'm glad you got most of your money back. Don't fall for scams like that. Just remember that horsepower isn't cheap.
Old 03-15-2011, 11:08 PM   #19
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
Name: Andy
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
If you want to go S/C go with the TRD.
Old 03-15-2011, 11:11 PM   #20
jackalope killer
L.V.T. is just really niceL.V.T. is just really niceL.V.T. is just really niceL.V.T. is just really niceL.V.T. is just really nice

L.V.T.'s Tacoma Gallery
This thread is gonna out of hand haha! Lock this right now!!!