Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

New owner in Texas!

Old 02-26-2011, 10:02 PM   #1
J0k3r79 is on a distinguished road

Name: Jason
J0k3r79's Tacoma Gallery
New owner in Texas!

Just want to introduce myself and say that I love the forums. Been browsing and already got the rear camera mod and squeaky leaf fix taken care of!

Been a ford man my whole life really but couldn't pass up my new ride!

She's a '09 PreRunner quad cab TX Edition! Absolutely sweet truck, actually enjoying it more than I ever did my '05 f150 and only had it two weeks! LoL

Anyways, if any of y'all see me around Tyler or Lindale, TX, holla at me!

Jason
Attached Thumbnails
New owner in Texas!-imageuploadedbytapatalk1298782203.812279.jpg  
Old 02-26-2011, 10:07 PM   #2
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
Name: Andy
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by J0k3r79 View Post
Just want to introduce myself and say that I love the forums. Been browsing and already got the rear camera mod and squeaky leaf fix taken care of!

Been a ford man my whole life really but couldn't pass up my new ride!

She's a '09 PreRunner quad cab TX Edition! Absolutely sweet truck, actually enjoying it more than I ever did my '05 f150 and only had it two weeks! LoL

Anyways, if any of y'all see me around Tyler or Lindale, TX, holla at me!

Jason
Welcome! I will be in Ft. Hood starting in May!
Old 02-26-2011, 10:13 PM   #3
MURDERED_TACO
nick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud of

nick's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to TW from nc. good lookin truck!
Old 02-26-2011, 10:17 PM   #5
topgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zack
topgun155's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW from College Station.
Old 02-26-2011, 10:17 PM   #6
Sigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to behold
Name: Sigi
Sigi's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!!!!
Old 02-26-2011, 10:35 PM   #7
Superx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joey
Superx2's Tacoma Gallery
congrats and welcome!!
Old 02-27-2011, 03:31 AM   #8
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 02-27-2011, 05:57 PM   #9
Subd for later..
TacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luis
TacoRun's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 02-27-2011, 06:11 PM   #10
Machete Eddie will become famous soon enough

Name: Eddie
Machete Eddie's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to your new home...
Old 02-27-2011, 06:12 PM   #11
badboyrr is on a distinguished road

Army: UH-60A Crew Chief
badboyrr's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up new b

Welcome from Spring Branch TX. This is a awesome forum.
Old 02-27-2011, 07:03 PM   #13
Derp
Derpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
Derpy Derek's Tacoma Gallery
I'm from Tyler!@!! Welcome