Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Hi, a potential new Tacoma owner here.

Old 03-08-2011, 01:19 AM   #1
rookie4real is on a distinguished road
rookie4real's Tacoma Gallery
Hi, a potential new Tacoma owner here.

Just wanted to introduce myself first, I'm in the process of selling my '08 Dbl cab SR5, 4x2, 5,7 TRD Tundra to get a new Taco, as for now I'm set for Dbl cab, 4x4 TRD OR.
The tundra treats me great but it's an overkill since I don't do any towing and moving from a sunny California to a rainy Washington made me wish for a 4x4.
Anyway, I'm off to start a couple of new threads about some questions that I have.
Thanks!
Old 03-08-2011, 01:21 AM   #2
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rookie4real View Post
Just wanted to introduce myself first, I'm in the process of selling my '08 Dbl cab SR5, 4x2, 5,7 TRD Tundra to get a new Taco, as for now I'm set for Dbl cab, 4x4 TRD OR.
The tundra treats me great but it's an overkill since I don't do any towing and moving from a sunny California to a rainy Washington made me wish for a 4x4.
Anyway, I'm off to start a couple of new threads about some questions that I have.
Thanks!
Welcome from BC Rookie
Old 03-08-2011, 01:26 AM   #3
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rookie4real View Post
Thanks!

welcome, dont let the elitists run you off...they were noobs once too.
Old 03-08-2011, 01:42 AM   #4
McGrubber
woody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Blacksheep of the DOD
Name: Beau
woody6047's Tacoma Gallery
Heck im still a noob, Welcome to TW from Texas good luck on finding the truck