Notices

Blank Canvas...

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-09-2011, 12:51 PM   #1
ateegee is on a distinguished road
ateegee's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up Blank Canvas...

Hello all –

I'm a forum newbie.... Luv'n my new Tacoma and ready to start painting my blank canvas.

• Planning on some simple cosmetic upgrades first with a set of Nerf bars and Ventvisors. Any comments and/or suggestions on type and brands are much welcome. These are the current plan.
http://www.autoanything.com/nerf-bars/61A3741A0A0.aspx
http://www.autoanything.com/deflecto...0A3315746.aspx

• Also planning on getting some seat covers and am very curious about the "GROUP BUY" thing. Any thoughts or suggestion on the covers and the group buy would be much appreciated.

Here is a pic of my blank canvas:

Thanks!
Old 03-09-2011, 12:54 PM   #2
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats on the new truck and welcome to TW!
Old 03-09-2011, 01:09 PM   #4
Psalm 109:8
BryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BryWi's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from Ohio.

I know it is a great price on the Wet Okole group buy that runs through the 13th.

You can do a search to find pics of the different styles. Everyone on TW seems to love them...

Products Discussed in this Thread