Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Old 03-09-2011, 10:52 PM   #1
WizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: William
WizzyTRDTXPRO's Tacoma Gallery

Hello everyone! I do not currently have my 2011 Toyota Tacoma TRD TX PRO till the monday or tuesday after I write this. I am a long time fan of the Tacoma and due to a very snowy winter decided to trade my 2006 Dodge Ram SRT10 that I bought new on something that got better gas mileage, more room, and 4x4. I can already see I'm gonna like it here I have been lurking and checking some things out already I have some ideas for the new truck and I'm sure I'll be asking questions about these great trucks.
Old 03-09-2011, 10:54 PM   #3
WizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thanks for the Welcome
Old 03-09-2011, 10:55 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
Welcome from Idaho! bet it will be a shock going from a 500hp 8.0l v10 to 4.0 v6!
Yeah going from the 8.3L V10 to a 4.0 V6 is gonna take a little while to get used to. I'm sure I'll miss the SRT10 when it's nice out in the summer.
Old 03-09-2011, 11:07 PM   #5
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from South of ya!

eh-hem... this wasn't you was it??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3v9_dOV9g6Q
Old 03-09-2011, 11:13 PM   #6
Tacoma 4 Life.
chaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chase
chaz834's Tacoma Gallery
That guy can't drive for shit hope the dodge is okay...
Old 03-09-2011, 11:14 PM   #7

No mine was black and that's a 04 or 05 mine was a 2006.
Old 03-09-2011, 11:25 PM   #9
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sarah
himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 03-09-2011, 11:47 PM   #10
McGrubber
woody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Blacksheep of the DOD
Name: Beau
woody6047's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from Texas
Old 03-09-2011, 11:50 PM   #11
crazylegz505 is on a distinguished road
Name: Michael
crazylegz505's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome
Old 03-09-2011, 11:55 PM   #12
Epic Member
tvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
tvbd56's Tacoma Gallery
LOL at the video "ohh shit THAT'S not good"...... really now???????
Old 03-10-2011, 12:14 AM   #14
S.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
That thing just crumpled! And welcome OP.
Old 03-10-2011, 12:18 AM   #15

This is my soon to be ex 06 Dodge Ram SRT10 sorry that the pic is so big.
Old 03-10-2011, 12:21 AM   #16
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
Name: Andy
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome, nice trucks!
Old 03-10-2011, 12:34 AM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post

i love dodges
Lol well it was a fun truck ran 13.5 at 105 mph when I still had the temp tags on it. Dynoed at 426 rwhp and 460 ft lbs. Beat a few mustangs, camaros, trans ams, a GTO, a corvette C5 that the guy didn't know how to drive and 2 different lightnings. I will miss her but I think they toyota will be better in the long run. I will own another fast vehicle one day but right now I need something that I can actually use.
Old 03-10-2011, 09:38 AM   #19

Yeah that would be cool but I would hate to do the fabrication work to get it to work.