Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

What up?

Old 03-10-2011, 09:41 AM   #1
trufunk is a jewel in the roughtrufunk is a jewel in the roughtrufunk is a jewel in the rough

trufunk's Tacoma Gallery
What up?

Just wanted to say HI from San Antonio, I traded my 07 Tundra last year for my wifes Camry, we have since traded in the 05 Sienna for a 2010 4Runner which my wife uses daily. I got the hand me down 2010 Camry, but I really need a pick up for fishing and what not, so I am looking at a Tacoma (07 Tundra was just too much truck for me plus I am working from home so it just sat there).
What are your thoughts on a 2011 4x4 Dbl Cab short bed or should wait for the 2012? Lease on the Camry is up in Nov. this year.
Old 03-10-2011, 01:33 PM   #3
crazylegz505 is on a distinguished road
Name: Michael
crazylegz505's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW! I would wait since you still have the lease to worry about. Once its up you can get a 2012 or save a few bucks and get the 2011
Old 03-10-2011, 01:35 PM   #6
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 03-10-2011, 01:35 PM   #7
MURDERED_TACO
nick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud of

nick's Tacoma Gallery
welcome, id wait till the lease was up
Old 03-10-2011, 01:35 PM   #8
She's got the jimmy legs
Toyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Toyotacrawler's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!
Old 03-10-2011, 01:36 PM   #9
I'm Not Your F***ing Brother
Paul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Paul's TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome and get it!!! there is too much stuff to do to these trucks to keep you entertained for awhile with it.
Old 03-10-2011, 01:37 PM   #10
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sarah
himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!