Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Still Driving My 1985 Pickup

Old 03-10-2011, 01:48 PM   #1
ekins is on a distinguished road
Name: Brian
ekins's Tacoma Gallery
Still Driving My 1985 Pickup

I'm still driving my 1985 Toyota Pick-up. I'm finally giving into my wives pleas and have decided to buy another truck. Truthfully, it is getting to look a little rough. I'm here to learn more and help with my decision of what to get.

-Brian
Old 03-10-2011, 01:49 PM   #2
David Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David Tarantino's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome and we need pics
Old 03-10-2011, 01:51 PM   #3
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to tw from AZ! what are you looking to get?
Old 03-10-2011, 01:53 PM   #6
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sarah
himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!

Yes, we need to see some photos of this '85 pick-up.
Old 03-10-2011, 01:55 PM   #9
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome aboard!
Old 03-11-2011, 09:00 AM   #11
ekins is on a distinguished road
Name: Brian
ekins's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the warm welcome.

I'll see what I can do about posting a picture or two. The truck has definitely seen better days, but it still keeps on going.
Old 03-11-2011, 09:03 AM   #13
Subd for later..
TacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luis
TacoRun's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Your truck is as old as me.
Old 03-11-2011, 09:05 AM   #14
Sandhopper is on a distinguished road

Sandhopper's Tacoma Gallery
I miss my 85'... It was my first truck. Reg cab 4wd 5spd SR5. Lots of good memories in that truck. Never had too have it pulled out of any situation, and I was not kind or easy on it.

Damn this was a long time ago... LMAO... Both are gone now...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Old 03-11-2011, 09:05 AM   #15
taco king
snoozeworm is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoozeworm is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoozeworm is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoozeworm is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoozeworm is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoozeworm is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoozeworm is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoozeworm is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoozeworm is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoozeworm is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoozeworm is one of the sharper tools in the shed
snoozeworm's Tacoma Gallery