Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

New Member from Mississippi

Old 03-11-2011, 05:20 PM   #1
Casey31 will become famous soon enoughCasey31 will become famous soon enough

Name: Casey
Casey31's Tacoma Gallery
New Member from Mississippi

Just wanted to take a minute to introduce myself. My name is Casey and I have been looking through the threads and posts on Tacoma World for a couple of years now looking for ideas for my 2007 DC SB Indigo Ink 4WD. I started by going with some 265/70R17 Goodyear Slient Armors and the Black Motot Metal 957 17"s with a Daystar spacer leveling kit. I recently changed to a 3" Pro Comp Lift with the new coils, front struts, rear shocks, and AAL. I have blacked out the badges and emblems. I am looking to add new camo seat covers from a company located here in Mississippi and not far from where me and my family lives, in addition to an Avid Light Bar and Side Steps in the near future. I was planning on doing the BHLM, black out the chrome grille surround, black out the lower valance, and tint the taillights next week during Spring Break but my wife had surgery today, so that all may be on hold. My son is 8 and I hope to keep my Tacoma in good enough shape to pass along to him when he is old enough to drive. I get his input on any mods I do to the truck. We deer hunt a good bit so it is more than just a commuter to and from work.

Anyways, I hope I can continue to work on my Black and Blue theme for my Tacoma and will be looking to Tacoma World for the tips and info that have proven to be helpful so far. As soon as I can figure out how to post pics, I will do so.
Old 03-11-2011, 05:23 PM   #2
Chief Pal Guy
MQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AD Command & Control (C2) Retired // Civ Load Planner
Name: Rob III
MQQSE's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW from Alaska!

Hope your wife is well and recovers quickly.
Old 03-11-2011, 05:31 PM   #4
Another Toyota Enthusiast
toyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
toyo freak's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from Alabama! How do you like the pro comp? Any pics?
Old 03-11-2011, 05:31 PM   #5

Casey31's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks guys. I think she will be okay. Hurting a little. It was a Breast Cancer scare. They removed the lump today and we will get the results Monday but they are pretty certain it is benign.
Old 03-11-2011, 05:35 PM   #6

Casey31's Tacoma Gallery
No pics yet, but so far I am liking it. I have to do a lot of driving for work. I am in charge of state testing for the school district where I work, and I have to go to all of the schools to deliver and pick up the tests. I am going to take it in this week to get them to check the alignment but it doesn't look or feel way off. Drifts a little to the left, but all in all I am pretty pleased. Love the stance. My son and I may take it next week to get our hunting blind out of the woods and the tops off of some of the stands, so I will have a better idea of what it feels like on something other than pavement.
Old 03-11-2011, 05:37 PM   #7
Another Toyota Enthusiast
toyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
toyo freak's Tacoma Gallery
Good to hear! Have fun with the truck!
Old 03-11-2011, 07:57 PM   #8
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 03-11-2011, 08:33 PM   #9
Superx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joey
Superx2's Tacoma Gallery
welcome from iowa. good luck to your wife. hope she gets to a good road to recovery with no more speed bumps!
Old 03-12-2011, 05:50 PM   #10

Casey31's Tacoma Gallery
She's been up and moving around today. I had a chance to get out and paint my grille surround black. Tried to get the headlights out to do the BHLM, but couldn't get that last screw out that is up under the fender. Just left them in for the time being. Got to come up with a way to get it out though.