1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Lift Kit and Tire Size Advice

Discussion in 'New Members' started by GhostRyder, Mar 11, 2011.

1. Mar 11, 2011 at 9:47 PM
    GhostRyder

GhostRyder [OP] New Member

Member:
    California
    Vehicle:
    10 PreRunner SR5
    Good evening Taco fans! I'm a new owner of my third Toyota Tacoma. I just purchased a 2010 Double Cab TRD Sport. My question goes out to anyone who might have experienced or have knowledge on the Ultimate Lift Kit by ToyTec. The kit comes with four Bilstein 5100 shocks, two front coilovers, and two rear add-a-leafs for $1149. Not sure if this can be purchased elsewhere for a much lower price, but I'd like to either purchase the 18" or 20" Ballistic Jesters and put them on 33" tires. Although the 18" wheels may be more realistic, what's the probability of either wheel fitting on my Tacoma with a 3" lift? Will it rub? Lastly, what's the largest size tire I can use on either wheel if I wanted to use a Mud Terrain or Light Terrain tire such as the Cooper Discoverer Radial STT Tek3. I'd like to have an aggressive look without having to worry about the tires rubbing whenever I turn a corner. Any help or advice given would greatly be appreciated! Thanks again!:confused:

Products Discussed in

To Top