Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

As good a time as any...

Old 03-12-2011, 03:37 PM   #1
jrgroucho is on a distinguished road
Name: Jeremy
jrgroucho's Tacoma Gallery
As good a time as any...

Hello from Ann Arbor. I've been lurking here for about two months and decided it was time to introduce myself.

I bought my first Tacoma about five weeks ago and love it (2010 AC SR5 BSP). Well, today after work I came out to my Taco and found a dent on the lower portion of the access door .

I looked at it better after I got hame and have decided most of the damage can be buffed out and there are only two little deformations in the metal above and below the scuffing from the red door hitting me. It should be removed pretty easily by PDR.

Anyway, I registered awhile ago a decided this was as good a time as any to say, "hello".

--
Jeremy
Old 03-12-2011, 03:38 PM   #2
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from AK!
Old 03-12-2011, 03:38 PM   #3
the Nightman cometh!
jjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome aboard from Texas!
Old 03-12-2011, 03:46 PM   #4
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sarah
himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 03-13-2011, 01:02 PM   #5
toojayz is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoojayz is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoojayz is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoojayz is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoojayz is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoojayz is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoojayz is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoojayz is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoojayz is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoojayz is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoojayz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jim
toojayz's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from NJ!
Old 03-13-2011, 03:33 PM   #6
jrgroucho is on a distinguished road
Name: Jeremy
jrgroucho's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the warm welcomes guys and gal.

I really just posted to get sympathy for my door ding .

I wanna say that tis place is great (if not a bit of a time sink I look forward to coming here each and every day.

--
Jeremy
Old 03-13-2011, 06:19 PM   #7
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
I was born and raised in Port Huron. Welcome to TW!