Old 03-12-2011, 09:12 PM   #1
Gold Member
The Yota is on a distinguished road

Name: Ben
The Yota's Tacoma Gallery
Proud new owner

My new ride and I'm lovin it!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Proud new owner-bens-pics-059.jpg   Proud new owner-bens-pics-061.jpg   Proud new owner-bens-pics-043.jpg   Proud new owner-bens-pics-045.jpg  
Old 03-13-2011, 01:02 PM   #2
toojayz is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoojayz is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoojayz is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoojayz is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoojayz is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoojayz is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoojayz is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoojayz is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoojayz is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoojayz is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoojayz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jim
toojayz's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from NJ and that's a bad ass looking truck you have there, good luck with it!
Old 03-13-2011, 04:53 PM   #3
Gold Member
The Yota is on a distinguished road

Name: Ben
The Yota's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks I've been wanting one for a long time. Looks like you got a BADASS too. You got me on the 4x4 but I still got my 4x4 Ranger(playtoy). The yota is the family truckster.
Old 03-13-2011, 05:07 PM   #4
DCW is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCW is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCW is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCW is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCW is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCW is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCW is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCW is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCW is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCW is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCW is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
DCW's Tacoma Gallery
Nice looking truck, welcome to TW from Reno, NV
Old 03-13-2011, 06:15 PM   #5
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good! Welcome to TW.