Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

New owner

Old 03-13-2011, 01:24 PM   #1
chupr0kabra is on a distinguished road
chupr0kabra's Tacoma Gallery
New owner

Hi all,

I picked up a pyrite mica 2011 PreRunner SR5 I4 a few weeks ago as my daily driver. I looked at F150s and Silverados, but decided for my needs, the Tacoma was the way to go, especially now that the I4 is offered in double cabs. I traded in an '06 Accord, and really couldn't be happier. It's comfortable, drives great, gets good mileage...pretty much everything I ask from my DD, plus it's a lot more convenient to have a bed, so we're not tearing up the interior of my wife's SUV.

It's not going to win any races, but that's not why I bought this vehicle. I have the Vette for that.

-Mike
Old 03-13-2011, 01:33 PM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!
Old 03-13-2011, 01:46 PM   #3
Hunker Down You Hairy Dawg!
TacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
TacoDawgfan's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats! I like the Pyrite Mica, drove one when I bought mine, just didn't have it with the JBL I wanted.
Old 03-13-2011, 06:28 PM   #5
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats on the new truck and welcome to TW!