Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

New member finally joined

Old 03-13-2011, 06:18 PM   #1
1raptor has much to be proud of1raptor has much to be proud of1raptor has much to be proud of1raptor has much to be proud of1raptor has much to be proud of1raptor has much to be proud of1raptor has much to be proud of1raptor has much to be proud of1raptor has much to be proud of1raptor has much to be proud of

1raptor's Tacoma Gallery
New member finally joined

Well I guess I have been lingering long enough had my taco for about 3 months now I have upgraded the stereo and of course added some subs here are a couple of pics sorry they kinda suck it was dark in the garage.

Oh yea my wife decided she liked mine so much she had to get her own but mine is still cooler.
Old 03-13-2011, 06:22 PM   #2
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
I think they both look cool! Welcome to TW!
Old 03-13-2011, 08:55 PM   #5
enigma429ad has a spectacular aura aboutenigma429ad has a spectacular aura about
enigma429ad's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW, from a lurker.

Your sub set up has brought me out to ask if you bought a cover for your subs or if you made one? I'd really like to eventually get some subs there myself but from what I've seen on forums it's been a difficult place to get them in.
Old 03-14-2011, 05:52 AM   #6
1raptor has much to be proud of1raptor has much to be proud of1raptor has much to be proud of1raptor has much to be proud of1raptor has much to be proud of1raptor has much to be proud of1raptor has much to be proud of1raptor has much to be proud of1raptor has much to be proud of1raptor has much to be proud of

1raptor's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by enigma429ad View Post
Welcome to TW, from a lurker.

Your sub set up has brought me out to ask if you bought a cover for your subs or if you made one? I'd really like to eventually get some subs there myself but from what I've seen on forums it's been a difficult place to get them in.
I made it myself wood and fiberglass overlay and then glued carpet on the top I wish I could have found a closer match for the carpet but other than that I love it. it is pretty easy if you have ever worked with fiberglass if you havent it may be a chore but still doable I need to make one for my wifes truck now. the kicker 10's fit perfectly I was worried at first I was going to have to cut the jack mount out but they fit with plenty of room if and when I make one for my wife i will take build pics
Old 03-14-2011, 08:26 AM   #8
Hello, my name is Maser... and I'm an alcoholic
maser is on a distinguished road

Name: Chris
maser's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome. Nice set-up