Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

3rd's a CHARM

Old 03-13-2011, 07:21 PM   #1
Loosedrag is on a distinguished road
Loosedrag's Tacoma Gallery
3rd's a CHARM

What a great forum and glad to be a member.

I just purchased the 2011 2.7 4x4 access cab with stick and backup camera. This is my third new Tacoma and have made other vehicle purchases in between including a 4-Runner and a RAV-4 in the last 11 years. Actually sold the RAV this morning after parking it for half a day on Hwy 88 in California.

One thing is for certain, I only had "sellers remorse" with the Tacomas. Hopefully, I have learned my lesson and will drive this bad boy till the wheels fall off.

Time to decide on a Tonneau cover and start having fun!
Old 03-13-2011, 07:22 PM   #2
You're my boy blue
Blue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Dylan
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome! Congrats on the new truck
Old 03-13-2011, 07:22 PM   #3
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from the S-P
Old 03-13-2011, 07:25 PM   #5
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sarah
himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!