Notices

Hi from Germany

Old 03-14-2011, 11:09 AM   #1
APO prisioner is on a distinguished road
Army: GLO 81FS
Name: Marcus
APO prisioner's Tacoma Gallery
Hi from Germany

Just got my first Tacoma. 2010 TRD. Starting to get the bug of Mod'in it up. Does anyone out there know about any companies that ship to an APO address. Starting to feel punished for serving. Thanks
Attached Thumbnails
Hi from Germany-img_3279.jpg  
Old 03-14-2011, 11:17 AM   #2
Protected by Armor Tech Offroad
dbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Dennis
dbronzo's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome. Sorry don't know any that ship to APO's. Enjoy the Fest's.
Old 03-14-2011, 11:17 AM   #3
That's some tight butthole
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: max
malander's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome! Where are you located in Germany? I'll be heading over there this summer
Old 03-14-2011, 11:18 AM   #4
Psalm 109:8
BryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BryWi's Tacoma Gallery
Your service is appreciated.

Thanks

Sorry I can't help with your question, but welcome from Ohio...
Old 03-14-2011, 11:44 AM   #5
APO prisioner is on a distinguished road
Army: GLO 81FS
Name: Marcus
APO prisioner's Tacoma Gallery
Located in Spangdahlem....Western Germany by the LUX border
Old 03-14-2011, 12:03 PM   #6
"Old Timer," compliments of 11Taco2.7
rleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Master Sergeant, Training Superintendent, 67th Network Warfare Wing
Name: Bob
rleeharris's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome! I'm new here as well. Thanks for your service! I was stationed at 'ol Hahn Air Base 91-93 and Morbach (near Trier) & Sembach until 95. My oldest son was born at Bitburg in July 1994. I have a great memories of Germany and have visited four times since the mid-90s. I'm retiring in 6 months from the USAF.

I think you will find most suppliers will ship to APO addresses; however, when shipping automotive contained parts (such as engines and axles..not that this will be an issue) you must ship via freight through German customs control. I shipped an axle from Austin, TX in 1994 to Germany for my 1990 Z71 pickup and it cost me $350 in custom charges alone. We live in a worldwide economy and most businesses deal with an international market. I would call or send them an e-mail; they may even offer a military discount! WHen I was stationed there in the early 90s, there was no internet... now, it's not much different than being home. At that time, we were lucky if we could order by mail through a JCPenney or Montgomery Ward catalog.

Good luck and thanks again for your service!

Tchuss and Auf Weidersehen ... Rob
Old 03-14-2011, 01:15 PM   #8
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome aboard!
Old 03-14-2011, 01:16 PM   #9
COACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud of

Army: SNIPER HHC, 3 BATTALION,73 ARMOR,82ND AIRBORNE
Name: JC
COACHPPARK's Tacoma Gallery
WELCOME TO TW! FROM FLORIDA

AND THANX FOR YOUR SERVICE
Old 01-11-2012, 06:05 AM   #10
Joeymgd78 is on a distinguished road
Army:
Name: Joey
Joeymgd78's Tacoma Gallery
hey dude im trying to get a little tacoma build club going for us that are stationed over seas and i have ordered over $16000 of parts/mods for my truck pm me what you are looking for and i can tell you where to get things from