Notices

New Guy From Nevada

Old 03-14-2011, 02:42 PM   #1
Broden is on a distinguished road
Firefighter:
Broden's Tacoma Gallery
New Guy From Nevada

Hey There,

Well after what seems like years of deliberation I finally bought my first vehicle. 2011 Tacoma Double Cab TRD Off Road in Pyrite Mica. I actually went to the dealership leaning towards the Tundra, but after driving both I opted for the Tacoma. Ive been been reading this site for quite a while so thanks a million for all the great ideas.

Here a few picks of the truck out at Keyhole Canyon here in NV.

Still bone stock but will hopefully be adding some stuff to her in the next little while.

Thanks Again!!
Old 03-14-2011, 02:51 PM   #2
Psalm 109:8
BryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BryWi's Tacoma Gallery
Nice rig.

Welcome from Ohio.

The mod bug hits hard and fast...
Old 03-14-2011, 02:54 PM   #3
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 03-14-2011, 02:57 PM   #4
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW fellow Nevadan!!
Old 03-14-2011, 06:15 PM   #6
DCW is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCW is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCW is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCW is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCW is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCW is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCW is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCW is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCW is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCW is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCW is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
DCW's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW, nice truck, I lived in Vegas for 40 years (born and raised) last location 7 Hills now live in Reno got tired of the rat race and the heat.
Old 02-06-2013, 10:33 AM   #8
Follow me....I'm right behind you..
Steveoc is just really niceSteveoc is just really niceSteveoc is just really niceSteveoc is just really niceSteveoc is just really nice

Army: 82nd Airborne Division/ 107th Tac Assult Unit.HOOAH
Name: Steveo
Steveoc's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Steveoc
Thumbs up New dude from N. Vegas.

Anybody out there.....Any get togethers out in the area? I'm uo for 4wheelin...shooting..fishing...as long as its outdoors...well.....Bar's are the exception...lol...

New Guy From Nevada-mms_picture.jpg