Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

New From San Diego

Old 03-14-2011, 04:47 PM   #1
Junior Bacon Cheeseburger
Oibrigand is on a distinguished road

Oibrigand's Tacoma Gallery
New From San Diego

Hey, Name's Jeff. I've been browsing the forums for a little while and decided I would introduce myself since I haven't posted before. I'm from San Diego, CA and I have a 2004 Tacoma prerunner that is pretty much stock as of now, but I have a few plans for it once the finances pan out... (broke college student).

Awesome Forum, glad to have found it!

-Jeff

Old 03-14-2011, 05:05 PM   #4
Psalm 109:8
BryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BryWi's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from Ohio...
Old 03-14-2011, 05:40 PM   #5
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Nice looking truck! Welcome to TW!
Old 03-14-2011, 05:51 PM   #6
lmusurfer is on a distinguished road

Name: Max
lmusurfer's Tacoma Gallery
from San Diego, live in LA :/

whats up, i guess this is my first post. continually look on tacoma world for new ideas and thought i might as well just make a profile. hello to the world of the tacoma.

my 07 TACOMA is at the auto body shop getting all the nicks, scratches and bumps smoothed out (also having them throw my new JDM BLK Headlights with DDM HID Kit Slim 55w 5000ks in there too). ill come back to post first pics when i pick it up.

oh ya, im from SD and live in LA :/
Old 03-14-2011, 07:39 PM   #9

awesome thanks. Yah i'm looking forward to meetin some people out here who love their trucks as much as I love mine! haha.
Old 03-14-2011, 11:50 PM   #10
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sarah
himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 03-15-2011, 10:20 AM   #11
David K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David K's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from Oceanside!
Old 03-15-2011, 10:24 AM   #12
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW! Check out the socal region for events in san diego.
Old 03-15-2011, 11:46 AM   #14

I dont have 4x4 or rear locker, is it necessary for most of the trail runs in Socal ? Been wanting to cruise out to buckman springs rd this week too, to get some pictures.
Old 03-15-2011, 01:40 PM   #16
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oibrigand View Post
I dont have 4x4 or rear locker, is it necessary for most of the trail runs in Socal ? Been wanting to cruise out to buckman springs rd this week too, to get some pictures.
Well I'll be honest with ya Jeff, its going to be rough with 2wheel drive & open diff.... BUT !! You'd be surprised what 3 well placed bags of cement (90lb each) will do for rear traction. What concerns me more is being at stock height, w/ mud flaps (first thing I'd do is take them off before offroading, very good chance of leaving them behind on a rock or rut )

& your truck is soooooo damned nice & clean, ding free, Man, I remember when mine was like that....
Old 03-15-2011, 06:19 PM   #17

yah I'm about to hit the 20,000 mile mark. My truck is still a baby