Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Can't wait any longer for my new Tacoma to show!!

Old 03-15-2011, 01:21 PM   #1
kevcarp is on a distinguished road
Name: Kevin
kevcarp's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to kevcarp
Can't wait any longer for my new Tacoma to show!!

Just intro'ing myself...
Supposedly tomorrow I'll be the new owner of an '11 Super White Dbl-cab, long-bed, TRD Sport, otherwise loaded. Mods are heated leather, s/s running boards, roof-rack, soft-tonneau, grille and window guards.
I've been shopping for only ~1.5 mths now and am going completely Tacoma crazy. I mean these trucks follow me on the highway, I see them everywhere, even though they're not that common. I'm magnetized to them.
Is it wrong that I fall asleep next to my wife, and lay thinking about driving around in my new truck out in the wilderness, camping, towing my boat?!?

I've asked my dealer to send me hour-by-hour status updates as to where the shipping truck is. Supposedly it's somewhere between Commerce, GA and here Raleigh, NC. Should arrive tomorrow.

Going stir crazy. Glad to have found this site. Will spend plenty of time here.
Thanks for listening. Cheers folks.
Old 03-15-2011, 01:23 PM   #2
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Old 03-15-2011, 01:31 PM   #3
KF5TUQ
BERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud of

Name: Bert
BERTHDZ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevcarp View Post
Just intro'ing myself...
Supposedly tomorrow I'll be the new owner of an '11 Super White Dbl-cab, long-bed, TRD Sport, otherwise loaded. Mods are heated leather, s/s running boards, roof-rack, soft-tonneau, grille and window guards.
I've been shopping for only ~1.5 mths now and am going completely Tacoma crazy. I mean these trucks follow me on the highway, I see them everywhere, even though they're not that common. I'm magnetized to them.
Is it wrong that I fall asleep next to my wife, and lay thinking about driving around in my new truck out in the wilderness, camping, towing my boat?!?

I've asked my dealer to send me hour-by-hour status updates as to where the shipping truck is. Supposedly it's somewhere between Commerce, GA and here Raleigh, NC. Should arrive tomorrow.

LOL I've been an owner for over 6 years now and I still experience everything you just said but my wife loves my Tacoma just as much as I do It pulls my boat just fine as well.
Old 03-15-2011, 01:41 PM   #4
Bullwinkle J. Moose
bjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
bjmoose's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome.

Now leave this site, and never return, lest you start lying awake thinking of all the ways you can modify your truck so that it's even better for going out in the wilderness, camping, and towing your boat.

You have been warned.
Old 03-15-2011, 02:43 PM   #6
toddt is on a distinguished road

Name: todd
toddt's Tacoma Gallery
i couldn't wait for mine, it took 2 months to come in.

then i couldn't wait for my supercharger

then i couldn't wait for my lift/wheels/tires

now i cant wait for gas prices to go down.
Old 03-15-2011, 03:17 PM   #8
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats on the new truck!! Seems like you got the Taco bug for sure!! Be prepared to spend about another $10K on mods!! Good luck!!!
Old 03-15-2011, 03:20 PM   #9
Sport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matt
Sport11's Tacoma Gallery
welcome and congrats
Old 03-15-2011, 03:20 PM   #10
wmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bill
wmdpowell's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevcarp View Post
Just intro'ing myself...
Supposedly tomorrow I'll be the new owner of an '11 Super White Dbl-cab, long-bed, TRD Sport, otherwise loaded. Mods are heated leather, s/s .................

Love the hourly updates!
Old 03-15-2011, 03:21 PM   #11
daggertats is just really nicedaggertats is just really nicedaggertats is just really nicedaggertats is just really nicedaggertats is just really nice
daggertats's Tacoma Gallery
i just seen it headin past asheville.......its a really nice truck .....welcome and congrats
Old 03-16-2011, 11:51 PM   #12
kevcarp is on a distinguished road
Name: Kevin
kevcarp's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to kevcarp
Thank you all. Picked her up this evening. OMG that thing is just a sweet, mean, bad-a$$ ride. Tomorrow I'm going to put my sleeping pads in the bed and sleep in it. I'm in love...how did I make it this far in life w/o a Tacoma??

Q: did anyone buy the toyota after market warranty? Seems like a pretty good deal to me but looking for experience on it before going back and buying.