Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Greetings from WI

Old 03-15-2011, 04:14 PM   #1
Austan is on a distinguished road

Name: Austan
Austan's Tacoma Gallery
Greetings from WI

Hello Tacoma World. New guy checking in, name's Austan (notice the clever handle). I joined this site recently while shopping for my Tacoma. I picked one up via the interwebs site: facebook markets. I bought an '06 double cab with the TRD package, JBL, and what not. While searching the web for info on my new ride this site kept popping up so I guess I'll stay a while. I'll do my best to search and not ask questions associated with dumbass newbs but no promises. I am mechanically inclined but no mechanic.

My forum experience is only with precision rifle forums as that's more my game. I see you have a firearm and hunting subforum so hopefully I can lend some experience to that to make up for my deficiencies in the truck areas. I can see this forum is no different than customizing rifles and my wallet all ready hurts looking at the mods you guys do. This my daily driver so it wont be a rock crawler or anything, it will however get a beating for the few months of hunting season.

Well, see you in the threads.

Austan
Old 03-15-2011, 05:20 PM   #4
Psalm 109:8
BryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BryWi's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from Ohio...
Old 03-15-2011, 05:25 PM   #5
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sarah
himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!

You're from even further north in Wisco than I am, I grew up in Clintonville.
Old 03-15-2011, 05:41 PM   #7
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
Hay, place is the best for info. If you ask something dum get ready for the ride
Old 03-15-2011, 05:52 PM   #8
DCW is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCW is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCW is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCW is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCW is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCW is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCW is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCW is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCW is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCW is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCW is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
DCW's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW, from Reno, NV
Old 03-15-2011, 05:53 PM   #9
4wd tacoma
trd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
trd7's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome
Old 03-15-2011, 06:21 PM   #10

Austan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beerrun View Post

Welcome from the Northwest.

Pics of what, the truck or the precision rifles?

Old 03-15-2011, 06:22 PM   #11

Austan's Tacoma Gallery
and thanks for the welcomes. I see there are some Packer fans on here so I feel at home.
Old 03-15-2011, 08:15 PM   #12
cntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chuck
cntstan's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome! I'm in Fond du Lac. Where's Spooner? Also check out the WI taco thread.
Old 03-15-2011, 08:27 PM   #13

Austan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cntstan View Post
Welcome! I'm in Fond du Lac. Where's Spooner? Also check out the WI taco thread.
Spooner is northwest WI, an hour south of superior (depending how fast you drive)