Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

new meat

Old 03-17-2011, 04:13 PM   #1
The sherbet is fermenting........
Sgian has much to be proud ofSgian has much to be proud ofSgian has much to be proud ofSgian has much to be proud ofSgian has much to be proud ofSgian has much to be proud ofSgian has much to be proud ofSgian has much to be proud ofSgian has much to be proud ofSgian has much to be proud of

Navy: test marketing positive thinking
Name: Matt
Sgian's Tacoma Gallery
new meat

Hello,
I am currently deployed to AFG, and am going to buy a Taco once I return to the land of the round door knobs. Currently I am driving a Chevy Z71 and riding a Yamaha R1. I have my sights set on a 2011 4x4 OR TRD DC TX/PRO (black because it is slimming). Thanks to this site I have plenty of mods in mind for my re-enlistment bonus (if my wife lets me). Thank you everyone for a stupendous site. matt
Old 03-17-2011, 04:14 PM   #2
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
very awesome. welcome from NC. thanks for serving!
Old 03-17-2011, 04:15 PM   #3
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome... and what re-enlistment bonus... CS's don't get shit
Old 03-17-2011, 04:35 PM   #4
RAT Products
isu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
isu2014's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome and mod like hell.

Old 03-17-2011, 04:37 PM   #6
ser240z is on a distinguished road

Name: Scott
ser240z's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from SoCal. Thanks for your service.
Old 03-17-2011, 04:38 PM   #8
me gusta pechos firmes
jivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jack MeHoff
jivewalker's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!
Old 03-17-2011, 04:41 PM   #9
Future ruler of the world!
Zanamoe is a glorious beacon of lightZanamoe is a glorious beacon of lightZanamoe is a glorious beacon of lightZanamoe is a glorious beacon of lightZanamoe is a glorious beacon of light
Marines: Cpl Ordnance Technician
Name: Curt
Zanamoe's Tacoma Gallery
welcome brother....this sites awesome and there plenty of fellow military people on here and hopefully your reenlistment bonus is high due to this website. i sold my first born for mods from this site!

(to anyone who thinks im serious about selling a child i dont have any so please dont report me)
Old 03-17-2011, 05:13 PM   #10
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanamoe View Post
welcome brother....this sites awesome and there plenty of fellow military people on here and hopefully your reenlistment bonus is high due to this website. i sold my first born for mods from this site!

(to anyone who thinks im serious about selling a child i dont have any so please dont report me)
well duh... you sold it
Old 03-18-2011, 02:30 AM   #11
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome aboard!
Old 03-18-2011, 02:31 AM   #12
Sport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matt
Sport11's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome