Notices

New member but not an owner... Yet

Old 03-17-2011, 10:23 PM   #1
AlbertaTaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Mike
AlbertaTaco's Tacoma Gallery
New member but not an owner... Yet

Hey TW,

Looking to trade in my 06 Sierra 1500 crew cab for a taco. I fell in love with them while researching smaller trucks. I stumbled apon this forums and it further fueled the passion. I have already burnt countless hours searching it and learnt alot.

I can't wait to officially join the club I just need to find a decent deal on one, the resale in Alberta seems quit high.

-Mike
Old 03-18-2011, 12:33 AM   #3
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sarah
himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW! Good luck with your search.
Old 03-18-2011, 02:30 AM   #5
Sport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matt
Sport11's Tacoma Gallery
welcome
Old 03-18-2011, 02:41 AM   #6
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
welcome! i'm not an owner yet either. :/ still looking for a used taco.

man i wish it was easier to find a good 4WD. most of what i see is pre runners.
Old 03-18-2011, 01:27 PM   #8
AlbertaTaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Mike
AlbertaTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the welcomes

Taco721 I'm having no problems finding nice 4x4 access cabs (lots of people prefer 4x4 for the winters up here) just not many double cabs for a decent price. For instants going to look at an 06 trd double with 81000km (50k miles), he's asking 24k for it. But it does look clean from the pics.

Anyways I am not pressed for time so I hope something good comes my way

Good luck to you too Taco721
Old 03-18-2011, 01:29 PM   #9
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Weesa
MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from MT!

These trucks do hold their value...be patient and you will find just what you are looking for. Happy shopping!
Old 03-18-2011, 01:33 PM   #10
WizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: William
WizzyTRDTXPRO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to the TW! I looked for a while till I decided to get a new one. When you get one I hope you enjoy it I know I enjoy mine.
Old 03-18-2011, 06:13 PM   #11
oldranger821 has a brilliant futureoldranger821 has a brilliant futureoldranger821 has a brilliant futureoldranger821 has a brilliant futureoldranger821 has a brilliant futureoldranger821 has a brilliant futureoldranger821 has a brilliant futureoldranger821 has a brilliant futureoldranger821 has a brilliant futureoldranger821 has a brilliant futureoldranger821 has a brilliant future
Air Force: Security Police
Name: John
oldranger821's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from NW Florida. Dealer says probably this coming Wednesday my SW Blue Taco will be here!!!!
Old 03-18-2011, 06:18 PM   #12
Official TW Igloo Builder
cantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hugh Jass
cantac09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlbertaTaco View Post
Hey TW,

Looking to trade in my 06 Sierra 1500 crew cab for a taco. I fell in love with them while researching smaller trucks. I stumbled apon this forums and it further fueled the passion. I have already burnt countless hours searching it and learnt alot.

I can't wait to officially join the club I just need to find a decent deal on one, the resale in Alberta seems quit high.

-Mike
welcome from saskatoon and good luck on your hunt
Old 03-19-2011, 01:37 AM   #13
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
yeah i have found some just over priced. and one found some reg cabs and 6 speeds. i guess its just wear i live we don't get snow bad about the most we ever see in the valley is like 5" or 6" inches lol. so i guess thats why i see more pre runners and 2wd. people just dont need 4wd that bad. i have family in upstate NY about 30 min from Niagara falls. and like everyone has 4wd. and the people down here that have it don't want to get read of it. and thanks! same too you!