Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

SoCal in the house!

Old 03-18-2011, 05:01 AM   #1
qbert is on a distinguished road

Name: Brady
qbert's Tacoma Gallery
SoCal in the house!

Hey everyone, just thought I'd say 'hi' and introduce myself. I'm a longtime Tacoma fan, I've owned 2 over the past 7 years and just this week finally bought out the lease on my '08 V6 double cab 4x4 with long bed and am pretty stoked about it! I finally get to start putting some work into it like I've been wanting to now that I don't have to return in. I had the windows tinted the day I drove off the lot 3 years ago and its in the shop now having some Moto Metal MO957 wheels and a set of 33" Toyo Open Country A/T tires put on. I'm having a 3" lift put on the front to level it out also. In order to fit the tires I have to have the front fenders trimmed and mud flaps removed, but I was never a fan of the mud flaps anyways so I'm having all 4 taken off. I'll post pics as soon as I get it back.
Old 03-18-2011, 08:19 AM   #2
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 03-18-2011, 09:33 AM   #5
The1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peps
The1youluv2hate's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome