Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

suzeiki

Old 06-05-2007, 05:14 AM   #21
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
Quote:
Originally Posted by abu-guru View Post
Two words....Lemon Law. Now that Toy. has admitted too a problem they cant fix it's lemon law time....

Add up the gas/time from work and 32cents a mile for wear and tear for all the trips to the dealer for this problem and tell them it comes too $900.00 and see what they say......
I agree. If they have admitted to a defect that they cannot fix, get it in writing and see what your state's lemon laws are. Get them to abide by them strictly. They will not volunteer too.

Good luck!
Old 06-05-2007, 02:44 PM   #22
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chicky Baby
TheMaster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzeiki View Post
The new vehicle will be "identical" to the one we own. The deal sounds OK but we have to pay Toyota mileage for the miles on our current rig at the rate of 24.9 cents per mile. It is like we have been renting a truck for four months.....
I think its a good deal and probably from a good dealership. Very rarely would you get such an offer. It would have cost you the same if you operated your own vehicle in wear, tear and depreciation. I'd take it.