Notices

New member about toyota car insurance

Old 03-18-2011, 10:05 PM   #1
bullseye is on a distinguished road
Army:
Name: Elmer
bullseye's Tacoma Gallery
New member about toyota car insurance

Hi, I'm a new member and a new owner of a 2011 Toyota Tacoma, 4 cyl.,auto. My home is 30 miles east of Kansas City Missouri.
My wife and I are taking a trip to Alaska, this summer, in our Tacoma. We are driving through Canada. I'm wondering if Canada will accept our 3 year 36,000 mile warranty, if we have problems. In checking, some say yes and some say no. Could I get some thoughts from you guys? I will appreciate any help.
Thanks
Old 03-19-2011, 04:28 AM   #2
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sarah
himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 03-19-2011, 05:54 AM   #3
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to the forum from Vt.
I do not know the answer to your question but you may get more response if you start a thread in a sub forum. Not everyone sees the new member threads because they get pushed down in the new post sort or they browse by section only.
Hope you have a great trip to Alaska sounds like fun.
Old 03-19-2011, 03:39 PM   #5
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Weesa
MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome! Not sure about your insurance/warranty question. Maybe try asking the Canadians more directly over here.

What route are you planning on taking to AK? I did that drive once myself a few years back. It was a LONG trip but the AlCan Highway is a good road, not much to worry about. I would recommend getting a Milepost magazine before hitting the road. It is a wealth of information to travelers up that way.
Old 03-19-2011, 11:20 PM   #6
Army:
New member about Toyota car insurance

Thank you all for the help. I get do the check and found out that Toyota in Canada does work with Toyota USA on the insurance on my Tacoma.
I'm planning to go up I-29 to Winnypeg. Then the long ride northwest. I did get the new Milepost and it is full of good information.
Bullseye
Old 05-01-2011, 10:40 PM   #8
kckmedic is on a distinguished road

Firefighter:
Name: Tim
kckmedic's Tacoma Gallery
Im in kck. where are you?
Old 05-02-2011, 10:40 AM   #9
Army:
New member about Toyota car insurance

Hi, I live SE of Odessa MO. I did get the insurance problem taken care of.