Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Finally decided to reg.

Old 03-19-2011, 02:57 PM   #1
rydaniels is on a distinguished road
Name: Ryan
rydaniels's Tacoma Gallery
Finally decided to reg.

After a month or 2 of going through this site..I finally decided to register. I enjoy this site very much and it was useful when I bought my Tacoma last month. I am enjoying my truck a whole lot and use to to get to my fishing spots and commute to school. I dont plan on any mods in the near future as college is expensive enough...one day though. Looking forward to the forums
Old 03-19-2011, 02:59 PM   #3
That Guy
CaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shed
CaptainFun's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!
Old 03-19-2011, 08:04 PM   #4
geoff06 is a jewel in the roughgeoff06 is a jewel in the roughgeoff06 is a jewel in the rough
geoff06's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to TW from the land of cheese! I am a college student as well as a music instructor, but there are still some mods/projects that are tight-budget friendly, such as
-aluminum ipod/phone holders
-bed shovel-mounts
-DIY bed/light bar (minimal fab skills required, and i will be doing a writeup on this in the next day or 2)
Old 03-19-2011, 08:09 PM   #5
Banned
Sixfeathers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixfeathers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixfeathers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixfeathers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixfeathers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixfeathers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixfeathers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixfeathers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixfeathers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixfeathers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixfeathers is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kreg
Sixfeathers's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW.
Old 03-20-2011, 07:36 AM   #8
4wd tacoma
trd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
trd7's Tacoma Gallery
Old 03-20-2011, 07:50 AM   #9
Ain't nobody got time for dat!
DEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
DEEVON911's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rydaniels View Post
After a month or 2 of going through this site..I finally decided to register. I enjoy this site very much and it was useful when I bought my Tacoma last month. I am enjoying my truck a whole lot and use to to get to my fishing spots and commute to school. I dont plan on any mods in the near future as college is expensive enough...one day though. Looking forward to the forums
Welcome, check out the cheap and free mods. Things on there you can do yourself and gets you even more familiar with your truck!
Old 03-20-2011, 01:58 PM   #10
dan0 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddan0 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddan0 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddan0 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddan0 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddan0 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddan0 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddan0 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddan0 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddan0 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddan0 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
dan0's Tacoma Gallery
Howdy!
Old 03-20-2011, 02:08 PM   #11
Papas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blue
Papas Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!