Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

First post - introduction - new member

Old 03-20-2011, 01:17 PM   #1
rjlem has much to be proud ofrjlem has much to be proud ofrjlem has much to be proud ofrjlem has much to be proud ofrjlem has much to be proud ofrjlem has much to be proud ofrjlem has much to be proud ofrjlem has much to be proud ofrjlem has much to be proud of
Name: Rick
rjlem's Tacoma Gallery
First post - introduction - new member

Hello all,

I guess this is my first official post on this site; Iím back in a Tacoma as of 3/18/11. Got rid of my 2002 Extended Cab, 4-WD 4-cyl in September of 2004 and have missed it since.

Got up the nerve this morning at about 6AM to install my automatic day/night compass mirror (that was in my past two Rav4s) in the truck. The first tap into the electrics is always a bit stressful.

The intermittent wiper switch is ordered (from Toyota of Dallas, heard good things about those guys on the posts on the forums here), Access cover is ordered and I am in the process of getting the list of required bits for adding cruise control together (all I need is the nerve to attack that job).

The parts folks up here arenít real helpful with some of the accessories; all I usually get is ďis that a southeast or gulf states region part numberĒ? Ran into the same problem with my Rav4s and my wifeís Prius.

Thanks for the help Iíve received so far (using the search function) and will probably hit it quite a bit more.

Regards, Rick.
Old 03-20-2011, 01:56 PM   #2
dan0 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddan0 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddan0 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddan0 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddan0 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddan0 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddan0 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddan0 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddan0 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddan0 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddan0 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
dan0's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome
Which truck did you get ?
another access cab?
Old 03-20-2011, 01:57 PM   #3
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Hi and welcome.
Old 03-20-2011, 01:58 PM   #4
manofsteel is on a distinguished road
Firefighter:
manofsteel's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome back, from Texas.
Old 03-20-2011, 02:00 PM   #5
Taco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Helo nighttime recon extended perimeter security
Name: David
Taco4x4NC's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome........

let the mods begin and may the mod bug bite you daily......

Just kidding......welcome!

Old 03-20-2011, 02:07 PM   #6
Papas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blue
Papas Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!
Old 03-20-2011, 02:29 PM   #8
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome aboard!
Old 03-20-2011, 02:32 PM   #9
rjlem has much to be proud ofrjlem has much to be proud ofrjlem has much to be proud ofrjlem has much to be proud ofrjlem has much to be proud ofrjlem has much to be proud ofrjlem has much to be proud ofrjlem has much to be proud ofrjlem has much to be proud of
Name: Rick
rjlem's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan0 View Post
Welcome
Which truck did you get ?
another access cab?
Went cheap this time, just the two of us now that the kids are long out of the house, we got a base 4-WD reg cab with automatic (that gets you the bucket seats).